[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most important technology of the future? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 544f7984b951fc1be85bbb272dba4851.jpg (291KB, 950x1219px) Image search: [Google]
544f7984b951fc1be85bbb272dba4851.jpg
291KB, 950x1219px
What is the most important technology of the future?

I mean real stuff that could theoretically be done based on current research over the next 50 years?
>>
brainwashing poojeets into using the loo
>>
>>60112750
It is hard to predict exactly, but it is either in automation, communication, transportation or energy.
>>
>>60112750
Walls.
>>
Self driving cars will take over all driving jobs.
>>
>>60112750
Artificial Intelligence, obviously. I don't know if we can make sentient AI during next 50 years, but any progress in this field is crucial regardless.
>>
>>60112770
looking at andromeda's dev team, when poojets use loo they start to hate white people
>>
>>60113103

Good
>>
human nervous and muscular system synthetization for IO with computer/VR/vehicle/robot.. longevity
>>
>>60112750
CRISPR/Cas9

Edit gene i germ line to eradicate 80+ serious hereditary diseases and countless irritations such as allergies, to dramatically improve life expectancy as well as quality.
>>
Blockchain
>>
>>60112750
Eugenics and population control

without it we're not going to be around in 100 years
>>
>>60115958

You won't but Chinese and Indians will so just kys already
>>
>>60112750
loos
>>
>>60115797
don't we have enough people? If less day they'll reproduce even more.
>>
>>60112750
general purpose ai and machines that teach skills matrix style.
>>
In vitro meat - fully lab cultured meat, that was never part of an animal. Cultured meat could be used as replacement for the agricultural practice of breeding and raising livestock. Cruelty free inexpensive meat for consumption. We won't have to kill animals any longer, could produce more food for poorer countries and we can save our planet from destruction. And it could be used in space missions to Mars.

Artificial photosynthesis - converts carbon dioxide with sunlight and water into oxygen, that could slow down global warming and help the transportability of energy.

Space-based solar power - collection of solar power in space, beam to earth where needed
>>
>>60112750
Replacing government with advanced cryptocurrency services
>>
>>60112750
Databases. Information is and will be the most valuable source now and in 50 years and later
>>
>>60112750
>Posting pictures of MtF transgender on a technology boards

Can we please stop with this SJW meme?
>>
>>60112750
Stop living in your science fiction fantasy. Most of the effort by the largest companies are into making more consumer shit so plebs have more things to masturbate to. Any technological progress made will always remain in the lab unless it can entertain morons.
>>
>>60112750
That's a meh tier curry nigger you got there
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (26KB, 595x439px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
26KB, 595x439px
>>60115797
Can you edit poojeet gene line to poo in loo?
>>
File: 1466686313450.jpg (36KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1466686313450.jpg
36KB, 620x349px
>>60117728
>MtF transgender
Really? Mmm...not bad.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.