[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Windows would improve and maybe start respecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Windows 10.png (182KB, 619x573px) Image search: [Google]
Windows 10.png
182KB, 619x573px
Do you think Windows would improve and maybe start respecting it's users if the government broke up Microsoft into several companies? My reasoning is that Windows has near monopoly, so many industries and users are dependent on Windows now that switching is not realistic. Microsoft's biggest competitor in the consumer space, Apple, has less than 10% market share and shrinking. So of course, Microsoft is changing their business model from making money off of each sale of a license of Windows/upgrades to new versions of Windows, to using Windows to collect and sell your data and advertise other Microsoft services since Windows 10 is the last version of Windows, so they'll no longer make any money off of upgrades. If Microsoft as a company was broken up into several different companies, they wouldn't be able to profit off of using Windows as a vehicle to sell you other Microsoft services like Office and OneDrive and Bing and Xbox games. They would pretty much have to revert to the business model they had when they put out Windows 7, which is making money by making you want to use Windows, not making money by having other companies want you to use Windows so they can use your data.
>>
Is that Windows 10 girl? Inferior to Windows 7 girl tho. I think she is called Nana or something. Apparently it means 7.
>>
>>60112238
good taste. nanami is way cuter than this slut.
>>
File: 1493346220157.png (38KB, 789x872px) Image search: [Google]
1493346220157.png
38KB, 789x872px
>>60112238
All inferior to the supreme OS-tan
>>
>>60110401
>Windows
> "improve"
> ever

This is a Not Happening thread.
>>
File: yandere 10-tan.jpg (225KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
yandere 10-tan.jpg
225KB, 800x555px
>>60112238
>>60112336
You will only love 10-tan and no one else
>>
>>60110401
Why would they if every year they can increase their income?
>>60112528
W7 was the final improvement and it still usable.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.