[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitch should start labeling streams as being from Windows or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sub-buzz-27201-1484332870-8.jpg (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-27201-1484332870-8.jpg
142KB, 500x500px
Twitch should start labeling streams as being from Windows or Linux users.

Every time you watch a streamer who runs Linux, they spent half the video fixing problems in their OS. I was just watching a guy whose emulator would freeze up every time he would click through menus. And he was clicking through menus because he couldn't find features in the Linux version that are in every other version. And while he was doing this, his webcam had frozen up and he had to fix that too. I had to close it because Jesus Christ, what a shitshow.

Linux is a toy OS and Twitch is full of examples of that on a daily basis.
>>
>streamers
Pure, undiluted cancer. Who gives a shit.
>>
>>60104414
That's only true for the ones who make a living on Twitch. There are people who are actually not obnoxious and make good background noise.
>>
so your complaint is that for video games, the software that runs on top of the OS is trash and therefore the OS is trash? I'm just trying to understand what, besides bait, you're hoping to do with this post.
>>
>>60104446
Linux is a platform composed entirely of sub-par architecture and software. The entire thing is a clusterfuck. There's no consistency of any kind, therefore everything runs poorly.

So yes, it all goes in the trash, like a wad of gum with dirt and hair and shit all stuck in it.
>>
>>60104477
You left out that the devs and coders are an arrogant and entitled bunch of jerks.
They may not charge money for their code but you pay for it in other ways. Talk about control freaks.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.