[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Check Craigslist every time a new video card comes out to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1493005615591.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1493005615591.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>Check Craigslist every time a new video card comes out to see if I can find a cheap card
>People trying to sell their 970s for 30$ less than they paid two years ago
>There is hundreds of these

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>>
nice snek
>>
>>60094929
Why not haggle?
Also the 970 is shit.
>>
>>60094929
nice blog
>>
>>60094929
This is why I stopped getting anything second hand.

Idiots try to sell it for 95% of what they paid. Sorry buddy. I'll just buy it new and get a guarantee it is going to actually fucking work.

If you're selling something second hand for greater than 60% of what you paid for it, you can go fuck yourself.
>>
Just wait a couple of months then low ball/haggle with them. After a couple months of not selling they will break and go down on price. Just check the post date on Craigslist and mention it of they give you a hard time. If they continue to try and Jew you walk away.
>>
>>60094929
Western Hognoses are so awesome.
>>
>>60094929
lots of clueless moms
>>
>>60094929
That's a mighty thirsty snek
>>
Ignite them and wait. After a month make an offer of half the original price or something.
>>
>>60094929
>Buying used videocards
>Ever

Will smell like an ashtray, have been used in a mining rig or have fans that are so busted you have to replace them. Possibly all three!
>>
People think their two year old shit cards are worth money. This is good for us though since people will see swamps of overpriced shit and we can sell reasonably priced used Graphics cards easier.
>>
>>60094929
One of the worst I've seen was somebody was selling his refrence 980 for 450 bucks, when everyone else on craigslist was between 250-300. I ended up haggling someone else down to 200 for a stock card. Eventually he droped the price to 350, but it after 3 months its still there. You can get a used 1070 for that price.
>>
>>60094929
Stupid people thinking they can get their money back -10% when computers parts drop value really fast especially with GPUs
>>
I just stick it on ebay and let the market decide its worth.
>>
>>60094929
> looked through german ebay lists
> selling old gpu for the same old price.
I knew germans were only good for beer and their paperbagged whore women
>>
>>60094929
It all depends on what area you're in. Back in Pennsylvania I can find dirt cheap electronics and computer part prices on Craigslist.
Now I'm down in Alabama for college and the prices on Craigslist are ridiculous here. For example someone was trying to sell new in box Samsung SSDs. All I know was I could buy a newer model with the same capacity and better speeds for less money, brand new, with free two day prime shipping from Amazon. It honestly made me mad.
>>
drinking snake-o
>>
>>60095664
No no no what you do is buy the flagship card from 6 months ago that retarded richfags are selling because they really needed to upgrade to the latest goycard. They normally take care of their trophy hardware so it's like getting a practically brand new GPU at 70% of the price.
>>
File: 1452274458515.jpg (92KB, 768x783px) Image search: [Google]
1452274458515.jpg
92KB, 768x783px
GO SNAKE GO ,

YOU CAN DO IT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.