[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you guys think about that new screenshot feature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Tutorial.png (39KB, 696x511px) Image search: [Google]
Tutorial.png
39KB, 696x511px
So what do you guys think about that new screenshot feature in Firefox?
>>
Shift-F2
screenshot --fullpage

Since around 4 fucking years ago
>>
firefox is a shithole
>>
How do I activate this? I'm on nightly but I never saw it
>>
>>60094617
Wasn't there (almost) always a icon in the developer tools already?! You just had to activate it in the devtools settings
>>
>>60095053
extensions.screenshots.system-disabled
Set to false
>>
Sounds like bloat
>>
>>60094617
>Not using ctrl printscreen or win printscreen
>Needing a program for this or needing a particular program to printscreen itself
>Sharing feature in built into a browser
Bloated botnet.
>>
>>60094617
Literally useless. My OS already handles this.
>>
Haven't checked it out in browser yet, this thread is the first I'm hearing about it, but OP pic looks like the useful kind of bloat. I run one of the top couple hundred Steam curators, and I'll make good use of it for screenshotting dev bullshit, easier than firing up Photoshop to crop.
>>
>>60094617
Where is tab center?
I don't need this shit!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
command shift 4? you can even screenshot the whole page, just resize the window past screen boundary and then screenshot the whole window.
>>
>>60094633
dis

op is an idiot
>>
>>60094633
Seems completely useless!
Let's remove it shave off half a KB of code

t.Mozilla
>>
>>60094617
I'm using the Tab Center feature and Video pop out and they are pretty cool. The Containers feature is lame though and I'm removing it as we speak.

Not sure what they tried to accomplish with it.
>>
Wut? you can just type screenshot into the console (shift-f2) and it'll give you a screenshot. Type in screenshot --fullpage and it'll do the whole page.

This shit is just bloat. You don't need this.
>>
>>60094633
It was around for decades on mac. Shift command 4
>>
>>60095381
Nobody's talking 'bout your OS level screenshot tool.
>>
>>60094617
Yet another useless firefox """feature""". Same as pocket and the hello (?) thing they had, will never use it, and it's a waste of time.
>>
>helps you capture screenshots of whatever is visible in the Firefox tabs and upload them to the Firefox servers so that you can share them
>upload them to the Firefox servers so that you can share them
>>
>>60095285
I think with separate history and the like it could be great.
Supposed to be like making new profiles with each container I think, at least how I took it to be.
Tab center really needs a way to make it text only without having to open a ton of tabs to make it compact. Really my only problem with it.
>>
you can achieve the same by pressing screenshot and ctrl v on paint, why ever use this?
i hope mozilla learns to not bloat the shit out of their browser
>>
>using anything but Snipping Tool and Win+Print
>>
>>60094633
>>60095109
Didn't know you had to activate it to use that. Swear I remember just typing it in and working. Tried it again recently, and screenshot was not working for me. Will try again.
>>
>>60095167
>>60095192
>>60095211
>>60095381
>>60095534
>>60095636
Have fun screenshotting a 4chan thread with 300+ replies
>>
>>60095795
I even said how to. use scripts to extend window, cmd shift 4 space leftclick, crop a little. Fuck off shill. your bull wants you rn.
>>
>>60094633
Does it still fail on long pages?
>>
>>60095495
At least unlike with Chrome, it's not done automatically.
>>
>>60095808
That sounds a lot more convenient than pressing a button
>>
File: Skärmdump 2017-04-27, 14.59.02.png (267KB, 1415x3368px) Image search: [Google]
Skärmdump 2017-04-27, 14.59.02.png
267KB, 1415x3368px
New?
>>
>>60095856
yeah it's 3 'buttons' but its not botnet and it's not bloat.
>>
wooow this hasn't been in firefox for years already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2pjF_BrE1o
>>
win+shit+s in win10
>>
At least Mozilla is kind enough to include it as a system addon so you can remove it
>>
>>60095642
was typing it in the wrong place, whoops.
>>60095795
yeah extending the window past the boundary? scripts? fucking paint? why?
>>
>>60095808
why make it so complicated? just screeenshot the node >>60095892
>>
>>60095865
>browsing at night
Basement dweller.
>>
File: the-rock-clapping.gif (2MB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
the-rock-clapping.gif
2MB, 320x265px
>>60094617
Fucking Beautiful! I have been waiting for this.
>>
>>60095506
I agree as it's a bit annoying to see the moving thumbnails while watching videos.

I hope they will improve it soon.
>>
>>60096114
>normies not run out of the site anymore
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.