[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a laptop that stays extremely cool at all times or that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (35KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
220px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif
35KB, 220x287px
Is there a laptop that stays extremely cool at all times or that you can at least throttle down to cool temperatures? Every laptop now is engineered to be just barely cool enough to where it doesn't practically melt but still releases toxic fumes and it is totally useless fucking stupid engineers meeting the bare minimum instead of for once over engineering Cooling or overcompensating. I just want a laptop that has extremely good Cooling like 30 degrees Celsius or under at all times Max load. The only way that I can see it possible is if you get a gaming laptop that has good Cooling and throttle the shit out of it like 50% or less power but I don't want to spend over $1,000 for a throttled gaming laptop. Pic unrelated
>>
>>60092429
Suck my BALLZ man...
>>
>>60092429
If you've done that yourself before giving you that stupid answer you would see that nobody actually has given a clear answer yeah and it's not like the old technology wouldn't be outdated now anyway so any old thread would be totally useless. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people that even mentions buying something overpowered and throttling it. Please stop wasting my time with your useless reply
>>
>toxic fumes

Are you just fucking stupid naturally or have you exerted actual mental effort (what little of that you have should be focused on other aspects of your miserable life, to be honest) in the attempt to be funny?
>>
>>60092521
You shut it
>>
>>60092380
One solution is to buy a normal laptop, but also a "cooling pad" (one of those cheap stands with a couple of fans on the bottom). Helps improve airflow, and you can grab a decent one for ~$15
>>
>>60092599
I swear I read those things didn't actually work and they were a waste of money and big and heavy and bulky required a lot of power
>>
>>60092599
Those don't work because they're not cooling internals they're cooling the outside which is pretty useless
>>
>>60092645
>>60092657
Hmm, i guess it depends on the laptop
I have a no-name cooling pad and it works great for keeping my older dell latitude's temps down
>>
>cool at max load
Literally no computer ever unless you underclock.

Iirc Macbooks run cool and it's why they run games like shit compared to the competition. They aren't optimized for raw power and don't have the specs but compensate with other shit. Could be wrong.
>>
>>60092674
I thought MacBooks were extremely hot what the fuck are you talking about they have like no vents
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.