[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically Nvidia will always be first-place but AMD will always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1484348085015.jpg (926KB, 1968x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1484348085015.jpg
926KB, 1968x1476px
So basically Nvidia will always be first-place but AMD will always be second-place but cheaper? And nobody gives a shit about third(VIA)? Just like Windows/Mac/linux?
>>
>>60091853
The fuck is a VIA?
>>
>>60091853
Indiands are maybe inbred cancer but spanish HUE HUE morder es numero uno VIA is worse.

Amd is not always second place they just take longer to deliver,but yeah currently nvidia is like 2x stronger when vega comes nvidia will be 1.5x stronger
>>
>>60091874
The third owner of a x86 license
>>
>>60091874

>"Fully lead-free and halogen-free by the end of 2008." - VIA
How do you not know them?
>>
>>60092325
>Fully lead-free and halogen-free by the end of 2008. - VIA
They delivered?
>>
>He never needed to use a VIA C3
Good thing they're dead
>>
>>60091853
>Just like Windows/Mac/linux?
windows is first place and cheaper so i dont see your analogy
>>
>>60091853
How the fuck is Via third to AMD and Nvidia you retarded faggot? Did you spend so much time on /v/ that you thought Nigvidya made CPUs?
>>
>>60091853
VIA is the Avatar
It just disappeared
But it will strike again
And everyone else will fall
>>
>>60091853
from the 4000-200 lineup nvidia was behind, needing to roll out the titan black... i mean 780ti to compete with amd.

the 900 they were ahead, and preemptively responded to amd with the 980ti

with the 1000 lineup amd just didn't bother, because let's be honest, amd was better for 5 generations and no one bought them, why bother rushing an absolutely massive architecture revision when no one will buy it again? amd really only stays consumer because that is a big market and an what if mentality.

I kind of want amd to just fuck off form consumer hardware, I would be fine with what I have till I kill myself, but how many other people will be ok with buying a 1150 for 600$ when nvidia just full stops the 1000 series drivers, puts a new thing into game works that cripples them, and forces devs to use it or get no drivers what so ever.

I would be fine with emulation and old games for years, but i'm not everyone and literally fuck everyone for what they did to gpu hardware, they demanded a monopoly with 'Fucking amd, not competeing with nvidia so I have to pay more for my nvidia gpus' kind of like amd with intel where people say 'I wish amd was better so intel was cheaper'

Hope everyone who thinks like that just fucking dies, do the world a favor.
>>
>>60092532
VIA will rek the shrek
>>
>>60091853
>>60091874
What the fuck is a Linux?
>>
>>60091853
what the fuck is in this system ? It's so confusing, the motherboard has USB 3 but it looks like some horrible socket-775 era board, and the water cooling looks ancient.
>>
>>60091853
When we dead ass have the same fucking case XD
>>
>>60092876
some well-hidden truths underthere
some poorly hidden autism too

>>60093623
dam ded ass bro word 100 emoji 3 time in a row
>>
>>60093613
i think the mobo is an asrock 970 extreme4
so probably some amd x4 or even a bulldozer
probably the former since the vrms cant handle decent oc on the bulldozer that well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.