[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE!! http://www.tomshardware.com/news/fc c-plan-gut-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1200px-FCC_New_Logo.svg.png (41KB, 1200x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-FCC_New_Logo.svg.png
41KB, 1200x1008px
APOLOGIZE!!

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/fcc-plan-gut-net-neutrality,34253.html
>>
File: NN.png (54KB, 1153x299px) Image search: [Google]
NN.png
54KB, 1153x299px
stop making these gay threads. literally nothing changes
>>
Fuck net neutrality and fuck a free internet
>>
>>60090435
>it stops regulation of a specific industry and prevents the regulatory authority from trying to regulate it in the future
how is that a good thing?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-26_20:17:57.png (80KB, 484x377px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-26_20:17:57.png
80KB, 484x377px
>>60090476
>>
>>60090501
Why does the FCC need to be blocked from regulating an industry that should obviously be under their authority in order for the FTC to be able to stop anti-competitive behavior? Seems like they should be fixing the blocker on the FTC rather than removing the FCC
>>
>>60090526
>Why does the FCC need to be blocked from regulating an industry that should obviously be under their authority
It shouldn't be under their authority. The FCC should be in charge of spectrum allocation and a few other minor communication system related things. They should not be able to tell internet service providers how they are allowed to provide their service.

>in order for the FTC to be able to stop anti-competitive behavior?
The FCC doesn't need to be barred for the FTC to take action. The FCC needs to be barred so they stop trying to regulate companies that shouldn't be in their jurisdiction.

>Seems like they should be fixing the blocker on the FTC
There is no "blocker" on the FTC. You clearly have no idea what's going on.
>>
>>60090584
>It shouldn't be under their authority.
I mean in the most literal sense it's a communications technology. It was spun out of landline phones which the FCC also regulates. What exactly separates content and websites from the content over landlines?
>>
>>60090714
>in the most literal sense it's a communications technology
It's a general purpose technology that happens to be capable of communication. It's also capable of banking and espionage, but the committees responsible for regulating those don't also get to say how ISPs are allowed to operate.
>>
>>60090584
I agree, the FTC should create and enforce net neutrality rules.
>>
>>60090258
>Tomshardware
Fuck off and die, I'm tired of seeing this useless shit every time I google something tech-related
>>
>>60090842
Then create a competing website, pleb.
>>
>>60090435

Fuck off telecom shill. Won't stop making these threads just like you won't stop sucking every telecom executive dick in your vicinity.
>>
>>60090842

Sorry it doesn't agree with what your handlers want you to say? Go kill yourself, shill.
>>
>>60091309
it's a retard tier forum with even more retarded shitposters than 4chan.
and an even worse 'tech' news site.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-26_21:55:16.png (62KB, 909x304px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-26_21:55:16.png
62KB, 909x304px
>>60091288
when they stop delivering I'll start caring about your gay little crusade

(paying for 50Mbps)
>>
I'm all for removing regulations and killing off alphabet agencies. Curious to see if the back and forth between FTC and FCC will make it easier to bring up anti-trust as a big stick against Google and Facebook for example. Media is the same where a few companies control all the outlets. Love to see Google and Facebook get chopped up or at least put in their place.
>>
>>60091680

I'm more interested in seeing antitrust against Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon myself.
>>
>>60092202
Love to see that as well. Why not both? I have comcast personally and they just changed their billing and ended up charging me more after saying it wouldn't change except my account number. I hope they all burn.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.