[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw you get a job that gets you enough money to buy a nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Fuck.gif (498KB, 400x192px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck.gif
498KB, 400x192px
Post yfw you get a job that gets you enough money to buy a nice graphics card, but you don't have time to play video games.
>>
>sleep 8 hours
>Work 8 hours
>Game 8 hours

???
>>
>>60089546
i work 30 hours/week
>>
File: 1463017296086.png (766KB, 916x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463017296086.png
766KB, 916x720px
>mfw
>>
>>60089588
sleep 8 hours
take shower make bed brush teeth eat breakfast etc and all that other crap you have to do in the morning 1 hr
exersise 1 hr
6 hrs left
have to run stupid errands because government is made of jews 2 hrs gone
4 hrs left
have to call phone company that overbilled me
4hrs gone

OH SHIT ITS TIME FOR WORK
>>
>have all day to play video games
>waste it on /g/

I need to get banned again. The months I was perma'd were productive.
>>
File: 1417438313141.jpg (99KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
1417438313141.jpg
99KB, 439x439px
>>60090430
Dude what the fuck? 20 minutes tops to take a shower, brush your teeth and eat breakfast. Stop singing in the shower or browsing /pcbg/ on the toilet
>>
>>60089546
>>
shit son, I go to school full time, work full time, go to the gym, cook every day, and I still have time to play vidya/watch shows. Once i stopped being a lazy twit, I feel like I can actually do all of those things and feel like I have more time than when I was doing nothing.
>>
>>60090479
if you have to micromanage your time like that in order to get free time then that sucks
>>
File: dalai-lama.jpg (18KB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
dalai-lama.jpg
18KB, 320x217px
>>60090430
you're forgetting
>fap time
>time for annoying ass friends/family/wives/kids
>time for fixing broken shit (shit is always fucking breaking)
>trying to keep up with politics so you don't end up ruining your country with wasted votes
>buying shit you need
>cooking food you need
>somehow keeping it all clean
>dealing with health issues that arise
>oh w8 you put up with all this shit and still barely have any fucking money or any time for relaxation
>oh w8 now you're dead after having never really lived free as you were a wageslave your entire life
wew lads waht a wonderful system out sack of shit parents perpetuate and breed us into.

it's like being a gizel who knows he's just going to be eaten by a tiger, as will all of his offspring. but instead of stopping the cycle you instead choose to further the perpetual pain and suffering of being eaten alive onto another generation then another and so on and so forth.

tl;dr ya'll need to enjoy your lifes more. there's not nearly enough time for you to waste being some wageslave cuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.