[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Bill. It's complete. We've disabled all key

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: BillGatesonPhone2.jpg (19KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
BillGatesonPhone2.jpg
19KB, 140x140px
>"Bill. It's complete. We've disabled all key infrastructure via the forced update bundles. It will take them days to revert the changes. Shall we proceed to Stage Three?"
>>
bill hasnt been involved with ms for 10 years now
>>
>>60087180
That's what he wants you to think.
>>
>>60087180
good goy
>>
>>60087180
>>60087312
why would he lie about it
>>
>>60087341
Why indeed. Wake up sheep.
>>
File: IMG_0208.jpg (139KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0208.jpg
139KB, 620x413px
>"We'll be ready to have another rift in the Free Software Foundation soon with another made-up gender snowflake meltdown. You can expect increased market share Tim. Our CIA niggers have done very well."
>>
>"Hello Bill. Nice to be meeting you. However it is of too late. My comrades have infiltrate Microsoft and sabotage your key projects. Your plan will fail. India will be a superpower by 2020 and nothing can stop it. Thanking you."

>*click*
>>
>>60087145
>>60087448
>>60087584
Quality.
>>
is unappreciated effort wasted?
I feel like the people Melinda Gates' foundation is helping care about the help they receive in the same manner they care about the ground water they receive. They don't think about it, they're not grateful. Once the foundation moves along, they'll just continue starving at the same rate. These people don't fucking "take" opportunity, or else they wouldn't still be in that situation.
>>
File: serveimage(4).jpg (97KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(4).jpg
97KB, 1280x719px
>Bill, our job at the Linux kernel is almost complete. SystemD has almost achieved our plan masterfully with the help of our RHEL assets. Every major distribution has adopted our trojan horse with basically no push back. I would've never thought it would be this easy to be completely honest with you. Give me a call when you think we should finalize Stage Three Secureboot directive, Bill. The NSA and all agencies here will be forever in debt to you.
>>
File: Steve_Jobs_ghost.jpg (5KB, 180x219px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Jobs_ghost.jpg
5KB, 180x219px
>>60087145
Not so fast Bill. My kernel was pure when I left the physical plane so I ascended to the digital dimension. My network of Apple stores all over the world will fix all the infrastructure you plan to destroy (assuming they've opted into the AppleCare extended 2 year warranty)
>>
File: aAvENN5.png (717KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
aAvENN5.png
717KB, 1000x581px
>Good. Now send me the rundown.
>>
File: 1493103797046.png (630KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493103797046.png
630KB, 960x640px
>"Bill, I just activated the giga-botnet. When the upload hits 88mbs per second, you're gonna see some shit."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.