[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They're actuly fucking wonderful So Samsung won the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: galaxy-s8-headphones-3-840x473.jpg (38KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s8-headphones-3-840x473.jpg
38KB, 840x473px
>They're actuly fucking wonderful

So Samsung won the best Smartphone of the year award, right?
>>
>>60083209
>So Samsung won the best Smartphone of the year award, right?
I'm not sure, but I think those are headphones Anon, not a smartphone.
>>
Im getting one, but I 100% guarantee the headphones that come with it arent better than my current earbuds or headphones, and really the headphones are almost entirely irrelevant to me

It is nice that they maybe include decent headphones with the phone, and its always good to have backups, but really that's not even in the top 10 reasons for me to get a phone
>>
>>60083209
Those don't look like Samsung earbuds to me. But for earbuds that come free with a phone, Samsung has the best. I wouldn't call them fucking wonderful, but they're good enough I didn't replace them until they died.
>>
>>60085597
They give these AKGs with the S8
>>
>>60085597
Anon they are including a pair of akg headphones with the galaxy s8
>>
>touchwizz
no
>>
>>60085641
>Anon they are including
No, they are selling you pair of akg headphones with galaxy s8.
I'm not going to criticize something I have never listened to, but people often have some kind of misconception regarding headphone brands. Just because something has snapheiser or akg logo doesn't mean it's good. akg makes plenty of shit tier iems that get outclassed by most chinkphones in $20 range.
>>
>>60085687
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.