[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>click on a phone review on youtube >Indian accent There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: frustration.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
frustration.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>click on a phone review on youtube
>Indian accent

There should be a feature to filter out Indians in the search result
>>
>>60081883
Get used to it, they are the future. The projected population growth of India, China, and Africa far outweighs that of Europe or America.
>>
>>60081883
I too find the dialect distracting as all hell. Most of my contact with it is also when looking for material on Youtube so I'm not used to it.

I wish there was a way to restrict by geographic area one's search results and not only by language.
>>
>>60081967
I don't get where you think that the population of whites is somehow the greatest over all other races? Whites have always been the minority on this earth just because a bunch of fucking pajeets decide to make shitty fucking reviews with there shitty little 2000s web cam somehow they'll take river the world?
>>
>>60082300
I love seeing Asian with a Australian accent makes me wanna kill myself.
>>
File: 1479846891424.jpg (10KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479846891424.jpg
10KB, 217x225px
>>60081883
>Cheap phone reviews are all indians or eastern europeans
>"Canadian" channels are full of chinks
>"Australian" channels are full of chinks
>>
>>60082372
>>60082417
This doesn't bother me at all. But if they have a shitty accent (such as as thick indian accent) it makes it way harder to focus.
>>
>>60082469
This is coming from a non-native speaker btw.
>>
>tfw brainlet
>trying to get a better understanding of mathematics and science
>looking for good explanations on youtube
>indians everywhere
I wouldn't even care if their accents weren't so fucking heavy that I literally can't understand what they're saying.
>>
>>60081883
>egg spontaneously breaks on its own
i dont think that ever happens
>>
>>60082357
It has never before been a white virtue to hate yourself and actively invite the other to replace you.
>>
>>60081883
>review on YouTube
Stopped here
If you wand real review on things, look for professional unshilled magazine if those exists in your country, not on this amateur cancerous site
>>
>>60082372
>I love something that makes me want to kill myself

You're a weird one, aren't you.
>>
>>60081883
Same thing with video lectures. I want to focus on the material, not decoding a pitiful bastardization of the english language.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.