[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody got this shit can tell me if its worth it? I got Sprint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: fi_logo_sq_1200.png (39KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fi_logo_sq_1200.png
39KB, 1200x1200px
Anybody got this shit can tell me if its worth it?
I got Sprint and pay 150 a month.
>>
Nah it's shit, sorry.
>>
>>60076303
T-Mobile 30 a month 5gb
>>
>>60076303
totally worth it, I had sprint for 100 a month and went down to about 25.
>>
>$10 per GB
It's only useful if you are always on WiFi
>>
>>60076349
the fuck? link?
>>
>>60076349
>tfw I pay $250 a month for T-Mobile for 2 phones, 2 tablets, and 2 smart watches

I only have a phone, having a family fucking sucks.
>>
>tfw grandfathered into Verizon Unlimited without throttling for $30

Too bad it'll jump to $50 in December when I leave contract
>>
>>60076441
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/heres-how-to-get-t-mobiles-hidden-30-smartphone-plan

>The plan, which is buried deep within T-Mobile's website and is rarely mentioned outside of the confines of places like Reddit, costs $30 per month and includes 5GB of 4G LTE data (which slows to 2G speeds if you burn through all 5GB), unlimited SMS, and 100 voice minutes per month. That means you can Facebook, Snapchat, and Twitter to your heart's content for the price of two New York City movie tickets. Calls made with apps like Facebook Messenger and Skype consume data, not minutes, so there's not too much to worry about there.

Lul Reddit

It's a god tier plan assuming you live in a metro area with good Tmo coverage
>>
>>60076480
You should re examine that. That sounds too high. Have you looked into T-Mobile one promo?
>>
>>60076601
Oh shit sorry, I actually just realized I also have a lost S7 that I'm still paying for as well.
>Bought into the plan when I was making salary
>Wife is a manager at Arby's and I now make $14/hr at a call center after the company I worked for shut down and my job was very niche

I'm probably going to kill myself before August if I can work up the courage.
>>
>>60076619
Plans in general are disastrous financially and apefuck you until you're broke.

You'll get thru this though man. Just need to think of a way to turn it around and run a scam online.
>>
>>60076582
opening that link shows me a $45 plan

4gb of 4g LTE and unlimited talk text.

did they switch it?
>>
>>60076582
>>60076696
i found that plan a month or so ago, it's replaced by the $45 one
>>
>>60076349
they grandfathered this plan just last month
>>
>>60076619
Wait you have kids and you are going to kill yourself?
>>
>>60076619
I'd talk to TMo about switching plans. Regardless, you'll get through this man. You've got family to live for.
>>
>>60076303
I live in LA and use Fi on a 6P. I'm mostly on wifi at home and work so my monthly data usage is almost always under 1gb. My bill, with all taxes and fees included usually comes to between $27-$28 per month.

It's a good service if you don't use much data and live in an area with good T-mobile/Sprint coverage.
>>
File: 1454566080618.jpg (85KB, 292x280px) Image search: [Google]
1454566080618.jpg
85KB, 292x280px
>Used to do 5GB 30/month plan on Tmo
>switched to ONE plan with 3 lines (2 port-ins)
>2 lines/100 promo with 1 free line
>blew an associate for a hookup code (-20% = -20 dollars)
>"Kickback" applies to free line as well (-30 dollars)
>3 lines for 50 dollars/month (goes up to 60 if I actually use my data)
>showed up on bill as 50 dollars
>300 dollars came in the mail for 2 port-in bonuses

Living the dream. I threw my brother onto a Fi plan and am paying for 25 dollars per month for that line alone. It'll do while he's away at college.
>>
>>60076619
please do not kill yourself, especially because you have kids. it will get better.
>>
File: 35698209_p0.jpg (683KB, 1000x1395px) Image search: [Google]
35698209_p0.jpg
683KB, 1000x1395px
>>60076619
Don't kill yourself. Here's a best girl to cheer you up!
>>
>>60076619
anon you gonna get trough this dont give up <3
>>
Does anyone know of a French phone company that offers unlimited 4G?
>>
I get unlimited calling, 10 gigs a month of 4G data for 10$ in India, lmao. step up ur game, yanks
>>
I pay 16 eurobucks/month for unlimited text/voice (abroad included) and 4G data, no shitty throttling, tethering/hotspot included.

Come on, USA, I thought you were the land of freedom
>>
I have Wind, and I don't get signal half the time, but unlimited talk, text and 5 gigs of data for $30 is otherwise a pretty nifty deal.
The mobile carrier market in Canada is fucked beyond all hope.
>>
cricket. $45 unlimited everything. att coverage, horrific customer service
>>
>>60079615
A socialized and government financed communications system will always be cheap in a small European (probably former USSR) country.

I hope your peering is at least distant.
>>
>>60076349
this

only way im leaving this plan is if i end up moving to an area with shit coverage
>>
>>60076303
I just use prepaid
10 bux a month, yes it is shit but it has enough data to keep me going

I don't like getting ripped off
>>
>>60080366
This

So much this
>>
>>60076303
The main benefit I see is if you are traveling internationally there's no need to change your plan which is nice, just keep relying on local towers.
>>
>>60080215
literal nigger-tier. Might as well get Boost or Virgin
>>
>>60079333
but that's probably half their annual salary there
>>
>>60076582
I tried to get that plan a few years ago. It wasn't available online and I went to three different stores and everyone acted like I was crazy or pretended I wanted a data only plan and had to buy one of those dongle things.

I'm on fi now and it's good enough for me. I was paying $75 on ATT for <1GB and had to pay something like $20 if I went over a single byte. Now I pay $48-55 (this includes the monthly payment of $18 on my phone + $5 protection plan, stuff that my ATT did not include).

It feels pretty good but I'll probably go for some cheap, prepaid dumb phone with less botnet once I finish paying the phone off.
>>
>>60076303
with fi i pay less than $40/mo
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.