[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So why should we hire you for $80,000 a year at 40 hours/week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: o-JOB-INTERVIEW-facebook.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-JOB-INTERVIEW-facebook.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
>So why should we hire you for $80,000 a year at 40 hours/week when I have 50 Pajeets in line willing to do it for a quarter of that at 60+ hours/week.
>>
>"Did I mention I'm transgender?"
>>
>>60074601
>S-sorry sir! I mean m-mam! ZIR I MEAN! Y-you're hired, along with a $10,000 signing bonus! Please don't tell HR!
>>
thread is over
>>
>>60074543
Only $80,000? How the heck will I afford to live?
>>
>>60074681
this job is in a city with a reasonable cost of living
>>
>>60074543
>I already get paid $110k/year plus a considerable bonus, so you should pay me more than that because I'm already paid more.

And for some reason this works.
>>
>>60074681
80k is more than enough for a comfortable middle class life in 95% of the united states
>>
>>60074692
yeah enjoy living in cleveland or baltimore you cuck
>>
>>60074620

>Stop raping me you cis white male bigot!
>>
>>60074732
literally any city that isn't NYC, LA, Seattle, or San Francisco.
>>
>>60074543
If what you offer can be replaced by a pajeet with broken English then you are obviously not worth hiring over them.
>>
>>60074788
Hey don't forget Boston! We're a bit more expensive than Seattle.
>>
>>60074543

Man, I could live with the half of that and feel rich.
>>
>>60074788
DC is extremely expensive
>>
>>60074815
Does Boston even have any notable tech companies?
>>
>>60074543
"Because I don't smell like curry"
>>
>>60074863
Off the top of my head:
Raytheon, BBN (now owned by Raytheon) MITRE, Broad Institute, Genzyme, Biogen, EdX, Akamai, Broad Institute, are all headquartered in the Boston area, along with a bunch of other fintech, biotech, and startups. Also MIT, Harvard, and other colleges hire programmers for whatever they do.

We have branches for Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, Fidelity, VMWare, IBM, EMC (lol), and some other shit that I can't recall right now.
>>
>>60074937
why does EMC get shat upon so much?
>>
>>60074543
>>So why should we hire you for $80,000 a year at 40 hours/week when I have 50 Pajeets in line willing to do it for a quarter of that at 60+ hours/week.

Because I have the skillforce of 10,000 Pajeets.
I'm a one-man tank.
>>
>>60074543
The street outside your office will be a lot cleaner if you hire me.
>>
>>60075674
The main reason for me was interacting with an EMC recruiter who came to speak to my college. Someone asked if they should include personal projects on their resume to make up for lack of professional experience when applying to EMC. The recruiter said not to, because if you explicitly did a personal project in language X, it would reveal that they don't know language Y. That showed me what a terrible company culture they had.

I later learned that one of my friends' dad worked at EMC and hated it, which didn't surprise me. Basically I imagine they're like Office Space but in real life.
>>
>>60074543
> willing to do it
Call me when you hire them, I'll short your stocks.
>>
god i really hope that in the 2020s all of the arrogant as fuck computer science and engineering students on reddit and 4chan really do get their jobs massacred by indians and chinese immigrants
>>
>>60074543
I'm just here for the free plane tickets to visit some family while I'm in town. I was never interested in this position since I already make 2x what you are offering at my current job. Thanks though!
>>
>>60074543
if this question doesn't redpill you into nationalism then you are truly a cuck beyond any measurable amount because you enjoy being raped by non-whites
>>
>>60076860
CS/Engineering guy here. I am switching to a leadership position so I can cultivate more non-tech skills, and I am in the process of purchasing a mixed-use property that I can both live in and rent out to commercial tenants. I am prepared in case tech collapses.
>>
>>60076962
>and I am in the process of purchasing a mixed-use property

how much does your mom cost
>>
>>60076967
You got me good
>>
>>60074543
why is the guy on the right completely CGI
>>
>>60076887
pajeets can't into networking, just do that instead
>>
>>60074729
>comfortable
no
>middle class U.S
yes.
>>
>>60074543
bcus neither i nor any of my friends/relatives bathe in, or drink from the filthiest river (comprised of the filthiest cities sewage) in all the world.
also wont make you sick as i know basic hygiene procedures (like coughing away from someones face) or washing my hands after going poop.
>>
>>60076887
Why? I make way more than that, I'm not concerned with low quality Indian programmers.
>>
>>60077269
bcus he's a retarded bigot trying to confuse people into believing there's genuine retards in the world who believe skin colour is in any way shape or form meaningful.
only in an attempt to garner more retarded libtard supporters after believing retarded shitposters like himself who see pretend racists on the internet works as a means to garner support for retarded democrat policies
>muh race war is reel tho!!!
keep trying pajeet, maybe one day america will actaully break out into civil war and you can start pooing in american streets too.
>>
Not a problem. I usually charge $750 an hour to fix issues with pajeet code. Feel free to call me in 6 months when your project is a complete failure and you need someone to bail you out.
>>
>>60074543
Being signed into the terminal for sixty hours, copy and pasting code for 5, and debugging the horseshit badly for 15 hours while you have to pay another two people to actually make it work is not the same as quality.
>>
>>60074543
Don't. Hire me after you've used those tools and hit all the roadblocks. After using them, you will appreciate the freedom and customization a real developer provides.
>>
Do code monkeys really make this much?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.