[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>clearly has at least an undergraduate level education in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

File: skrt.png (287KB, 372x402px) Image search: [Google]
skrt.png
287KB, 372x402px
>clearly has at least an undergraduate level education in computer or electrical engineering

>could be making cutting edge new components to the tune of 6 figures

>instead chooses to carry a dying youtube channel with his autistic friend that nobody comes to watch

what went wrong?
>>
>>60067985
Money isn't everything anon.
>>
>>60067985
he has his business still. idk what it was, but he had clients and seemed to be supporting himself before tek syndicate
>>
>>60068015
You could argue that but I moreso meant that he could be doing what he's passionate about directly instead of being a content creator on youtube
>>
>>60067985
I'm pretty sure he has some kind of web/IT company.
>>
>>60068293
>could be doing what he's passionate about directly
Most jobs aren't actually that exciting, even if you're working in the field you like.
>>
>>60067985
He have his own business plus doing youtube you cuck.
>>
>instead

He's still working a real job on the side, unlike Logan. This has been said many times.
>>
>>60068341
most EE/CompE jobs these days are in R&D which is pretty damn cool imo imahomo
>>
>>60067985
SHUT UP
HE'S PURE
>>
>>60067985
He owns a consulting/IT company and makes fucking bank already, YouTube is a side gig to educate and excite others into the field, which is probably more important than being on the 100 person teams working on hardware revisions.
>>
>>60067985
>6 figures

is this the new hot meme for poorfags? companies can trick people into doing whatever they want for 100 grand? i miss the days when people wanted to be millionaires and billionaires, not just "six figurers"
>>
>>60069247
Well, people realized they can't be billionaires that easy. Be modest and you will be comfy.
>>
>>60069247
>not being content with an upper middle class life when you could literally be born in south sudan

come on
>>
>>60067985
>undergraduate level computer science
So realistically being a YouTube star for 14 year olds is the best he's gonna do
>>
>>60068918
yea, if you strip 80% of it which consists of corporate bullshit, then maybe
>>
>clearly has at least an undergraduate level education in computer or electrical engineering

What makes you think this?
>>
>>60069291
>100K
>Upper Middle Class
Choose one.
>>
>>60069296
nobody said computer science

compE and EE != cs
>>
File: varg ok.jpg (49KB, 651x604px) Image search: [Google]
varg ok.jpg
49KB, 651x604px
>>60069305
a clear understanding of the deep intricacies of computer and electrical systems perchance
>>
>>60069276
donald trump is a billionaire and he's a complete buffoon, if he could do it then anyone can

>>60069291
>desiring "contentness" and not greatness
>comparing yourself to the poorest of the poor instead of the richest of the rich
this is why you will forever be a peasant
>>
>>60069411
yea he's also able to take a small loan of million dollars
>>
>>60069336

An informed consumer perspective does not require any degrees, just a few years fucking around with your pc.
>>
>>60068918
You're insane. Most jobs aren't in R&D. Most of it is just maintaining what is there and maybe doing an upgrade one in a while.
>>
>>60069426
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+get+a+loan
>>
holy shit thats what he looks like?

Those guys are complete embarrassments, low testosterone freaks. didnt logan marry a jew and get JUST'd before hooking up with that bizarre tranny slenderman

i think her name was Penis? pistol?
>>
>>60069524
piss bucket
>>
>>60069320
Computer "engineering" is just as sad
>>
>>60069666
>(You)
>>
>>60069411
Except he got the money from his father, so unless everyone's fathers are millionaires that example is invalid
>>
>>60069770
so he made up for his own stupidity by having a rich dad, a smart person should be able to make even more money without the rich dad handicap, you have 10 seconds to prove this wrong or it is confirmed true for eternity
>>
>>60069336

LOL he doesn't, he has a degree in BIOLOGY LOL. thats how easy computer engineering/science is.
>>
You mean what went right? This is the only tech channel I can stand to watch.
>>
Logan needs to leave 2bh
>>
>>60069306
So long as you don't live on the coast, sure that's pretty upper middle
>>
>>60069300
This. I'd prefer unemployment to one of the corporate jobs I used to do
>>
>>60069306
This. 160k a year and live in an apartment
>>
>>60069770
But anon, /pol/ tells me that trump is a self made man
>>
>>60070114
jesus christ anon, budget your shit better
>>
>>60070043
teksyndicate is dead, logan has made some faggy channel and wendell is at "level1techs"
>>
>>60070163
didn't he just change the name of the channel? he probably retained most of his underage audience, rebranding was probably the smartest thing he ever did
>>
>>60070189
Tek Syndicate was split into whatever the hell Logan is doing now, and Level1Techs which went to Logan. So in effect they both renamed their respective parts. You can see this on the L1 forums when some parts still say Tek Syndicate.
>>
>>60070489
>went to Logan
s/Logan/Wendell
>>
>>60068918
>most EE/CompE jobs these days are in R&D
Oh, hi freshman.
>>
>>60070543
im a rising senior but I appreciate the reply mate

dont be assblasted that you got pigeonholed into some dumpster testing roll while new blood gets to work with cool new shit
>>
>>60069813
Define smart

>or this is true forever
That's a lie unless you reply to this with your answer in 2 seconds and with trips
>>
>>60070150
I save most of it :)
>>
>>60067985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4sEUPPBffE
>>
>>60070114
wow what an idiot.. hes paying rent.
>>
youtube isn't his "main" job
i've no idea what he actually does, but i remember he saying that youtube isn't the main income.
>>
>>60069306
Be autistic enough to not desire love or affection from a money hungry female companion and you'll live perfectly fine on that amount of money.
>>
>>60070715
1. Never said I was renting
2. You've obviously never done the math on a mortgage
Enjoy being cuckolded by the banks
>>
>>60067985
>dying youtube channel

citation needed
>>
>>60071890
i was refferencing his old channel with logan
>>
>>60070562
>zero years of industry experience, by own admission
>talking shit to people who (ostensibly, at least) work in the field
>this certain he's going to get sexy work right out of college

i couldn't solder my way out of a cardboard box but i can still tell you're a jackass who's in for a rude awakening.
>>
>>60067985
>>
>>60070083
I'm honestly thinking of quitting my job and just winging it for awhile. It's such a waste of existence to work in an office.
>>
>>60072765
def would
>>
there are people whose perception of the world is childishly simplistic because they have been fully indoctrinated by their culture and never stepped out of line for a moment to question if there is another way to live.

OP's culture seems to think that if a person isn't Optimizing Profits they are a failure.
your worth is how many things you can buy and stuff into a room.
the goyim are a foolish bunch.
>>
>>60072784
Try and find a chill part time job that can sustain your existence. The less time spent in an office the better life is.
>>
>>60070489
Logan kept the Tek Syndicate brand, too.
It's now a youtube aggregator, collecting all the techtube videos from people who are still willing to tolerate Logan in one place.
>>
>>60074347
There don't seem to be any part-time software positions and I'm not really capable of doing any other type of job. I'm thinking of trying to convince this small company I'm talking to to let me take a shorter work week for less money, I'm also looking into switching to entirely remote work.
>>
He runs his own business. One that allows him enough time to do all of this youtube shit on top of that.
Clearly he's doing well enough for himself to make that work, if he's doing what he likes why bother going and slaving away for someone else just to make a few more thousand dollars?

You can tell OP doesn't have a career, because no one with a real career thinks like this. There's a lot more to finding a job than just finding the best pay, you need to enjoy what you're doing in the long run or you're gonna put a gun to your head.
>>
>>60074547
>I'm thinking of trying to convince this small company I'm talking to to let me take a shorter work week for less money
CS student here. That's honestly what I want for my first job after I graduate.
>>
Can we clear the air real quick though?

I love Wendell. He is one of the smartest tech based youtubers and when I watch his videos I feel legitimately smarter.

However, he is boring and dull. Hate Logan all you want, but he makes easier to watch content.
>>
>>60075411
Might as well watch Linus while you're at it.
I'll take boring over cringe any day.
>>
>>60071675
you dont use a bank ?
what does that mean ?
you keep all your money in cash ?
>>
>>60072551
>you won't find a job right out of school!
>you're gonna be a failure, college is a scam!

why is this shit only spouted from people who clearly didn't go to school? is it envy?
>>
>>60075411
Wendell definitely shines if he takes a backseat to someone with some charisma (like Logan) I enjoy level1techs but it can be really awkward at times since neither of the two can fluidly move the video along. The hard drive mousepads are dope
>>
>>60069868
>computer engineering/science = reviewing computer parts
Wew lad
>>
>>60067985
i have a bear fetish and want to cum on wendels face
>>
>>60067985
He makes like 10k from patreon.
>>
>>60068918
If by R&D you mean R&D for missile systems, radar, avionics, and anything else involving computers in the defense industry then use. Getting a CompE degree means you get to work for the big bad military-industrial complex most likely.
>>
all I take from their videos
everything is fine, nothing matters, all hardware the same
soothing.
>>
>>60068015
If that was true then 99% of people wouldn't get any sort of higher education.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170309_131307.png (481KB, 1575x737px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170309_131307.png
481KB, 1575x737px
>>
>>60076798
anon, if you get "higher education" for money making you won't make much money
society tends to reward those that do their job well, getting education just for money will leave you mediocre at best
>>
>>60067985
Can you tell me his name and channel name please?
>>
>>60075864
>mortgage
you must be retarded, I'm sorry about that anon
>>
>>60076924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y01UZ8nI1MQ
jesus christ this is so fucking weird. Logan has gone off the deep end.
>>
>>60068341
Can confirm. I do computer security on the offensive side. My job consists entirely of finding cross site scripting in internal software no one will ever see and if I am lucky 2 fun projects a year.
>>
>>60078309
Are you an expert in programming or jyst know basic stuff?
>>
If he's so smart, why is he a fat fuck?
>>
>>60078356
I am maybe a bit above average. Flexibility is more valuable because you have to be able dig into any language and any framework and think of how someone would do something wrong in it. You end up working on a lot of CRUDs in reality because that's where all the money is.
>>
>>60077824
Open wide, here comes the spoon! His name is Wendell and the main YouTube channel he cohosts is called Level1Techs
>>
File: 1493114584647.png (1MB, 908x1167px) Image search: [Google]
1493114584647.png
1MB, 908x1167px
>>
>>60078037
JUST
>>
>>60076924
So what the fuck do they actually live off? How do they pay for multiple people plus their studio?
>>
>>60080865
Who?
>>
>>60067985
hey faggot I watch his shit whenever it gets uploaded.
>>
>>60072765
at least its an ugly looking female that actually acts like a regular human female and not some tranny looking thing that they parade around like it is some kind of genius
>>
>>60070120
in a way he is. His father did give him money to start a business but the entry level into real estate in NYC is high as fuck.
>>
>>60082036
Logan. Wendell has his consulting business and makes thousands on Patreon, of course he doesn't have money problems. How can Logan afford renting that studio and keep those three or four retards around?
>>
>>60082447
>of course he doesn't have money problems.

Level1 is still costing him money, the patreon doesn't break even for him yet.

I can only assume Logan has resorted to prostitution.
>>
>>60067985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsrWtv4Oyo

Wendell has an office where he runs a medium size business that does 'enterprise technology services' employing a small bunch of people. I've heard a lot of discussion on data recovery, solutions consulting for large data storage, and a little bit of web development.
I'd guess something like 10-20 people at least work there judging by all the desk workstations through the office and the office conference room.

Pretty sure Level1Techs is just a thing because he was doing Tek Syndicate with Logan as the "experienced helper" before Logan "became Steve Jobs from now on" and since he decided to continue on doing tech news (as well as TeamPGP, Level1Linux, Level1Enterprise) and running their forum because he loves the community.
>>
>>60082099
Also you can get that overbite fixed. With minimal amount of work on her hair she can def be a 7
>>
>>60084954
>tfw you will never see a Wendell and Linus collaboration where he unfucks LMG's retarded server setup
>>
>>60085004
That one time LMG stream raided the TeamPGP stream while they were playing Age of Empires during the WAN Show live stream.

Keks echoed through eternity.
>>
>>60069464
I think you might be confusing him with the other teksyndicate guy.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.