[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are all mobile sites so shit and buggy /g/? Even worse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Why are all mobile sites so shit and buggy /g/?

Even worse, why do they sometimes remove the request desktop option so that we are forced to use their shitty mobile site?
>>
File: 1455060156362.png (174KB, 473x496px) Image search: [Google]
1455060156362.png
174KB, 473x496px
Dunno. It wasn't always this way. Back in late 2012 and 2013 mobile internet waws great. Now it's even worse than it was back in 2011, because even desktop versions loads faster now. And don't even get me started on fucking AMP.
>>
File: file.jpg (66KB, 750x999px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
66KB, 750x999px
Because Web """"""developers"""""" are cancerous retards who don't actually know how to program. They just cobble spaghetti code together on top of some shit-tier JS framework that is the current meme that day.
>>
>>60063073
>Even worse, why do they sometimes remove the request desktop option so that we are forced to use their shitty mobile site?

>ssh into computer
>launch local vnc server
>start web browser
>>
>>60063073
>split screen, browser on left
>site switches to mobile layout
WHY FUCKING WHY GOD I HATE THE WEB
>>
>>60063073
>why do they sometimes remove the request desktop option
Quite simple actually; companies won't want to pay for the dev time so the support is cut.
>>
>>60063230
Hey don't blame on us, you try building on every platofrm with the funding of half.

Perhaps you mistook the word developer with designer?
>>
>>60064200
>shit and buggy
>you mistook developer with designer
Why do you let designer to mess with your code?
>>
File: no7.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
no7.gif
119KB, 320x600px
It's the web designers fault.

I test all my sites in every browser and platform and make sure all elements always fit...

I also shit all over my bosses and their whims about needing endless levels of content on each page as it kills.

Do these things and tell the people.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.