[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contracts up, wondering who's offering the best incentives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Contracts up, wondering who's offering the best incentives now that everybody offers unlimited data.
>>
>>60060760
>VOTE

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SUBLIMINAL SHIT
>>
Do you live on a coast? T-mobile.

Do you not live on a coast? Verizon.
>>
>>60060965
>being this paranoid
>>
>>60060760
Just check which carrier has better coverage in your area.

Everyone is switching over because T-Mobile and Sprint have cheap plans. Once they start having problems with their signal they will realize not too cheap out on the things they need.
>>
>>60060965
Voting is a very important aspect of democracy.

Of all things you have to blast, you can't seriously say that voting is a bad thing when the future of millions (and in some cases even billions when you think of it) of people rely on your decisions at the ballot box.

There is literally nothing wrong with using the powers vested in you as a constituent to elect someone you feel is best to lead your nation or enact a policy under a referendum.

Everyone has a right and a duty as a constituent to take part in shaping the future of their democracy. It's one of the most undervalued rights we have.
>>
>>60061134
>of people rely on your decisions at the ballot box.
Last time that it mattered was on Reagan first term
>>
Att has a bogo s8 and free hbo if you have direct tv.
That's all i know of.
>>
$30 t-mobile Walmart plan as always
>>
>>60061861
Can I get the $30 plan if I'm already a (prepaid) T-Mobile customer? Google doesn't give me a solid answer.
>>
File: koala.jpg (103KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
koala.jpg
103KB, 550x413px
>>60060760
I pay $12 a month with Ting.

>advertising
>>
>>60061969
TIng's coverage is terrible. Just God awful.
You may pay a bit less, but who cares if you can't CALL anybody on your PHONE
>>
>>60060760
$50 metroPCS unlimited with 480p streaming only and no hotspot or $60 MetroPCS unlimited with HD streaming and hotspot.

It's a T-Mobile MVNO but I think it gets higher priority compared to other T-mobile MVNOs since tmo owns it.
>>
>>60062196
Root the phone so you can hotspot
>>
File: 1292908816894.png (51KB, 564x821px) Image search: [Google]
1292908816894.png
51KB, 564x821px
>>60061969
I too use Ting, It's the best shit ever!
I pay $14 a month.

>>60062084
Ting uses T-mobile's and Sprint's towers. If you don't have great coverage by these two companies (not living on the coast) you are going to have a bad time with Ting.
>>
>>60061068
Basically. If you live in a good rich Democrat area you get the best options because we don't let corps fuck us in the ass dry. Rural idiot Trump voters get the dirty dick raw.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.