[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me and idea what to make a dynamic website about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Website.jpg (85KB, 980x789px) Image search: [Google]
Website.jpg
85KB, 980x789px
Can anyone give me and idea what to make a dynamic website about?

I'm supposed to make one in c# for a school assingment but I have no idea what to make it about, doesn't need to be anything specific just something that would work for a dynamic web page

Any ideas
>>
Make an imageboard.

[spoiler]How do you even develop a web app in C#? I'm curious about this whole ecosystem[/spoiler]
>>
>>60054460
You do it with ASP.NET. And then drink bleach for having used ASP.
>>
>>60053652
make a grinder-like site only for underage children undergoing sex-reassignment surgery

cuz young trannies wanna bang too
>>
>>60054954

It's that bad huh?
>>
Just develop a item database for some game you play or something, and have the web frontend generate the page from a template using the db info
>>
>>60055019
Probably gets funding, too
>>
>>60053652
create a poll-making site like strawpoll and co. but one that doesn't depend on all kinds of tracking, geolocation, ad and other google-related botnet.
>>
>>60053652
something like those penny bidding sites, where codemonkeys outbid each other for ideas.

each bid costs money, and the biggest bid wins the auction, but every codemonkey has to pay.

the idea guy earns all the money from all the bidders except for the winning bid, which goes to you.

there.
>>
>>60053652
make a website about a farm.
you can create three entities: cows, chickens, sheeps.
Those three should get their own page each.
You can create and delete them.
On top of that, you can make logentries to each entity, so for example you can say that one sheep is "ill", or that a chicken has layed an egg.
keep it simple, make the logentries a simple textbox.
make a login system for the farmers, and each entry should note who made that post.

should be a decent school project.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.