[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://lyrebird.ai/demo >Lyrebird will offer an API

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lyrebird.jpg (594KB, 1400x999px) Image search: [Google]
lyrebird.jpg
594KB, 1400x999px
>https://lyrebird.ai/demo

>Lyrebird will offer an API to copy the voice of anyone. It will need as little as one minute of audio recording of a speaker to compute a unique key defining her/his voice. This key will then allow to generate anything from its corresponding voice.

First application, using it to scam people by pretending to be someone else.

Second application, allowing call center pajeets to disguise themselves as not-pajeets so say good bye to entry-level call center jobs.

Third application, pretending you are a cute grill on discord, in-game chat and whatever to scam betas out of their hard-earned virtual shekels.

The sky is the limit
>>
>call someone
>threaten to kill them
>police can't prove it was me because AI could be used to mimic my voice

>kill someone
>get caught on camera
>police can't prove it was me because the video could be computer generated
>>
Their samples sound pretty bad.
>>
Deep learning saves the day once again.

It's probably a GAN, otherwise it would have been interesting to see whether a discriminator would have been able to reject generated voicea.
>>
>>60047366
>GAN

what
how
GAN would be able to just generate recoding from scratch, it wouldn't turn your speech into someone else's.
>>
Meh. Sounds like an 8k sample rate and linear prediction coding.
>>
>>60047391
Retard. At least Google before trying to sound smart.

>what are conditional GANs
>>
>>60047440
No need for those empty insults.
How are you going to train your conditional GAN? You only have one minute recording from the target person and one recording from target person with sound that needs to be transformed.
>>
Obviously they aren't going to train as NN per voice. They have a single NN trained with hours of dozens to hundress of different voices, and that allows them to generalise to new voice-audios ample pairs.
And sorry for the insult, it seemed like you were being a dick. Sometimes I forget not everyone on /g/ is trying to be an asshole.
>>
File: IMG_6497.jpg (31KB, 640x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6497.jpg
31KB, 640x217px
>>60047503
>Sometimes I forget not everyone on /g/ is trying to be an asshole.
I prefer to enjoy the light side of /g/. Because we're all assholes, but at least there are some good keks to be had
>>
>her/his voice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.