[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noob question: Is it possible to "attach" a Hardware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0009.jpg (31KB, 450x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
31KB, 450x323px
Noob question: Is it possible to "attach" a Hardware id or a cpu serial number to some kind of Vmware account fuckery?
My pc got virtualizated (is that even a word?) and a bunch of people can see whats on my screen.
Example I was watching twitch and chaning the router password and immediatelly chat says "user: myuser" etc. They follow me on online games too.
Inb4 I get replies from these people itt.

Anyways no im not joking yes this is true, its been happening since January when I was trying to install something called ManageIQ. Ty anons.
>>
>>60029733
....what?
>>
You are too stupid to live.

kys
>>
>>60029733
Are you the guy who got """hacked""" and his life posted all over the internet?

You still haven't posted a proof yet
>>
>>60029781
What a coincidence! Same guy tha replied the other day. Got a lot of screenshots and videos.
None of those will prove anything to you since you do not know me personally.

Dont worry will post something, im not using my pc that much because of this so give me some time.
And this has happened to other people aswel. Google it,

The gpu paravirtualization thread on sysinternals started with one guy that everyone tho he was crazy until more and more people starts claiming that this is happening to them aswel. Also google remote access+webca+ files being uploaded to god knows who+oracle.
>>
>>60029781
Also I showed you a tumblr of someone posting my pictures the other day. Anyways hows the "stream" looking today?
>>
Here this post describes pretty much whats been going on with my pc (actually network, that includes all devices): http://www.tweaking.com/forums/index.php?topic=3112.0

Nice sage btw.
>>
interesting larp, op

it's like someone read a stephen king novel about computers and decided to act like the main character in a cyber noir.
>>
>>60029781
link
>>
>>60030122
archives
>>
>>60030374
what should I search for
>>
>>60030040
i think larping with text on a chinese cartoon board is just regular rp
>>
>>60029733
>>60029733
>>60029733
>>60029733

JUST FUCKING FORMAT THE DRIVE (not "restore" it), PROBLEM SOLVED.

FACTORY RESET YOUR MODEM AND ROUTER IF YOURE STILL PARANOID.

jesus christ this is insufferable. how fucking dense can one person be.

sage goes in all fields. get this shit out of /g/. we're not your tech support.
>>
>>60031079
anon, where's the anger coming from?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.