[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until Applel goes bankrupt again without Jobs. I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

How long until Applel goes bankrupt again without Jobs.

I think they should use all their money in R&D to find a way to resurrect him.
>>
doesn't matter, they lost their jobs anyway...
>>
>>60015100
Apple has enough money to last the next few hundred years doing literally nothing.
>>
>>60015186
Companies aren't supposed to just "last", but to make profit. If it's not profitable, people will leave.
>>
>What is a roadmap?
>idiot doesn't know Apple knows what they're going to be making for at least the next 30 years
>idiot thinks people just brainstorm for the week ahead every week

You have to be over 18 to post here. You think all the major tech companies don't already know what they're doing decades in advance?
>>
>>60015225
>idiot doesn't know apple knows what they're going to make for at least 30 years
I suppose bringing out the same product every year, cutting corners and slapping a "new" sticker over it
IPhone has been the same since the 4
And the macbook is getting progressively more and more impractical as they go on
>>
>>60015225
Given the march of technology where some technology stagnates and others makes leaps and bounds, it makes virtually no sense to plan more than a few years ahead.

Also, if Applel had all these great ideas for decades to come, they wouldn't be doing retarded shit like removing the headphone jack and making a mouse you can't use and charge at the same time.
>>
>>60015100
But Steve is alive
>>
>>60015100
Right now it's the most successful human entity in all of recorded history.
>>
>>60015100
They have enough money in the bank to buy Sri Lanka. They could literally release shit for the next 3 decades and get away with it.
>>
>>60015647
There's the church. It should've died after the Renaissance but it's still there
>>
>>60015387

What the fuck do you want? A flying XBOX car made of a Dragon dildo?

>>60015450

>mouse

Oh this dumb misinformed shit again. Look, I know you're mostly a board of tech illiterate retards who refuse to research anything you dislike, but that mouse doesn't take 3 hours to charge like your RGBT PRO XXTR3M GAYMERH xxd4rkxxEDITION-7 mouse. It has a 1 month battery life, from totally flat, a 120 second, that's 2 minute, charge gives it NINE hours of battery life. You can avoid this catastrophe if you charge it at night once every 2 weeks. If you can't charge a mouse once every 2 weeks you shouldn't be using a computer without the supervision of your carer.
>>
>>60015833
And here comes the gay parade!
>>
>>60015850

This board is for cross dressing Linux users who jerk to traps. Remember where you are.
>>
>>60015863
>literally projecting his faggotry
>>
>>60015868

>being this new

Time to waddle back to Prebbit you newcunt cancer.
>>
>>60016095
No ;^)
>>
>>60015225
>planning 30 years ahead
>in IT

You probably thought your post was clever and eye-opening, but it was not.
>>
>>60015100

apple has 300billion in cash stashed overseas

they are not going bankrupt
>>
>>60016386
>they are not going bankrupt _soon_
still going bankrupt if they don't get their shit together. they need new Jobs since boring-ass designer and gay accountant not gonna invent the future and take bold risks
>>
>>60016435
maybe eeloon moosk will join them
>>
>>60016435

doesn't matter

the cult of the leader is stupid anyway
>>
>>60015833
Headphone Jack is a standard for a reason
Bluetooth devices get fucked if they are used in the rain

Macbooks are generally used by video editors
You can't plug the SD card from you're DSLR camera into the new macbook because they think that USB type c or lightning or whatever becomes a standard at the drop of a hat just because it's said
The fact that you pay more than 1000 for something that isn't convenient or makes sense is a joke
>>
>>60015225
"Apple computers will always have one mouse button, right clicking and scrolls wheels are pointless"
"Mac OS will never run on Intel CPUs"
"The iPad will always be 10 inches, there's no reason for a tablet to be smaller"
"The iPhone will always be 3.5 inches, there's no reason for a smartphone to be larger"
What did Apple mean by this?
>>
>>60015128
fpbp
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.