[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waaaaa Windows 10 it's spying on me fucking Micro$oft!!!11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>waaaaa Windows 10 it's spying on me fucking Micro$oft!!!11

Meanwhile, in his Android phone...
>>
>>60013916
Soon(tm)
>>
>>60013916
Then don't use google you pathetic retard
/thread
>>
i've put my tin foil hat aside years ago, theres no escaping it
>>
>>60013916
Custom roms don't have google botnet
>>
>>60014035
They have indian botnet instead.
>>
>>60013916
install custom roms and don't use install gapps and good to go
>>
>>60014044
> Implying it's hard to make your own rom
>>
>>60014075
>implying you've ever made your own rom
>implying you have the knowledge or the will to read the code of other roms to check if they have built-in botnet
>>
>>60013916
You clearly opted in just to see that pop up
>>
>>60014087
> implying i am useless and as incompetent as you.
>>
>>60014035
Yet all of you rush to install Google Play Services right after getting a custom ROM. The botnet comes right back
>>
>>60013916
>Google keyboard settings
>literally can just use a different keyboard
>>
>>60013945
>don't use google
It's not always _that_ easy.

>>60014035
>>60014053
>Custom roms
There aren't any for a whole range of phones.

>>60014220
>you rush to install Google Play Services
No, I don't.

>>60014242
Yep, that's the easy one, just don't use their keyboard. Anysoftkeyboard is a nice alternative.

What I personally find harder is to find a custom ROM that actually works because either there aren't any or you spend a lot of time installing it and then you find that oh wifi doesn't work or bluetooth doesn't work or the camera doesn't work. Totally not worth it. Getting root and just deleting all the google packages is a better alternative but that's also not possible or hard on a bunch of phones. Last time I tried that I followed some instructions that were oh install TWRP so I do that and it works fine and then install update.zip and I do that and now the phone doesn't boot anymore.
>>
>>60013916
>wiil not be associated with your Google Account

I see no problem here. Fuck off pajeet!
>>
>you can change this setting at any time
question is whether changing the setting actually turns it off.
>>
>>60013945
This. Just disable google services if they bother you. You can use your phone normally after that.
>>
>>60014289
>not that easy
Are you a 5 years old kid?
Unlock bootloader->get twrp->install custom rom
Was it that hard?
>>
>You can change this setting at any time
Literally in the pic
>>
>>60016315
Unlocking the bootloader is a different procedure for every phone. If you have a Nexus or OnePlus phone it's easy, but if you have a Samsung you have to go through a bunch of bullshit. Not only that, but there's a possibility of bricking your phone, and unlocking the bootloader on a Samsung also voids your warranty.

>so don't buy Samsung
I personally don't, but millions of people do including some who are here RIGHT NOW in this very thread.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.