[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone who's not a programmer use Linux? A pirated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486651048243.jpg (189KB, 1000x872px) Image search: [Google]
1486651048243.jpg
189KB, 1000x872px
Why would anyone who's not a programmer use Linux? A pirated Windows 7 install just works, and you only have to reinstall it once a year to keep it that way. My task manager doesn't show any CIA rootkits, so why would I switch to something that's nothing but endless forum searching and bug fixing just for a barely useable system with minimal software installed?
>>
File: 1456007784488.gif (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1456007784488.gif
18KB, 340x340px
>>60010092
>have to reinstall it once a year to keep it that way
Are you fucking serious? What a fucking joke.
Anyway, here is that (You) that you were so desperate for.
>>
>>60010126
t. Arch faggot who probably reinstalls twice a week and has wasted thousands of hours nigger-rigging his own system to work as well as Windows 7
>>
>>60010092
With linux you understand computers truly and are not illiterate.
>>
>>60010260
ok reddit
>>
I found a windows 7 key on google in my first try why do you faggots pirate?
>>
>>60010260
>with linux you understand how to effectively search wikis and the internet for constant bug fixes other people have posted to remedy the constant problems your meme OS has
>>
even if you're a programmer it doesn't make sense. You can just use the Linux Subsystem on Windows.
>>
>>60010274
Reddit doesn't use linux.
>>
>>60010260
I studied CE.. pretty sure I understand how Computers work in detail even though I use Windows.
>>
>>60010285
>Install debian or ubuntu
>Everything just works with one simple command.
>>
>2017
>pirating windows 7
>not just downloading 10, no cracking needed
>bullshitting about the botnet meme
>but cracking 7 and joining a Chinese or Russian botnet
>not doing your patriotic duty of allowing America and Microsoft to use your PC to DDOS foreign targets
>>
>>60010311
Can I get a ticket to whatever fantasy world you live in where that's true?
>>
>>60010092
I personally think that Linux is fun to use. I love to customize things to my own likings. Plus it's fast!
>>
Windows 7 + Interactive firewall >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any BSD or GNU/Linux
>>
Whoever made that OP image is a genius
>>
>>60010146
jokes on you i only install gentoo
>>
>>60010260
msdn, technet, sysinternals
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.