[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My headphones have broken. Anyone know some good folding headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

My headphones have broken.

Anyone know some good folding headphones with bluetooth?
>>
Bluetooth? Nah get fuckdd
No Bluetooth? Get b&o h6 2nd generation
>>
>>60006809
A coathanger, some tape and a bit of elbow grease and Bob's your uncle son!
>>
Thinking of getting a g933 since I need microphone with my wireless headset, any experience with it or similar ones?

>hurr gaming headset
>muh sennheiser

please dont.
>>
>>60006809
B&W P7 Wireless, support APTX and AAC too
>>
Apologies for hijacking your thread, but I have a headphone-related issue of my own.

I recently bought a pair of second hand headphones for far less than they're actually worth, the problem is they fucking reek of smoke. I'm not an overly-sensitive pussy but if I used these I guarantee you my head will smell like a fucking ashtray. Anyone know of a way to get the smell out of the plastic, leather and fabric without damaging the headphones?
>>
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with Bluetooth Adapter-Amplifier BAL-M50X https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6BQUSG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_AGP-ybVCJXBPG

What about these?
>>
>>60008049
Honestly, for that amount of money you can ditch the wireless and buy some very good headphones and add a V-Moda BoomPro.

Honestly if you really want to go for a wireless headset, I'd suggest you to get something cheper, since neither audio quality nor build quality are getting any different: the "7.1" is a marketing gimmick, and the whole thing is just a hunk of plastic anyway with very arguable comfort.

Personally I went from a logitech wireless headset to a wired high-quality headphones + boompro and I'd never go back: sure the cable is annoying at times, but eventually you have to connect the wireless headphones to the power supply anyway, and the quality difference is really staggering.

>>60008279
Get the M40x, they're way better, for less money. Don't know about that bluetooth adapter.
>>
>>60008049
>gaming headset
kys
>>
>>60006809
Just get a fucking pair of Beats.

They're stylish, comfortable, sound above average, bluetooth/wireless.

IMO they're honestly one of the most well-rounded headphones.

Sure, for the price, you can get better sound, but those are either going to look as dorky as fuck or be uncomfortable as fuck, likely both. And you'll probably find other drawbacks as well, like shit battery life.

Sure, let the autistic screeching commence, But at least I'm enjoying my music with a comfy pair of headphones instead of circlejerking over brand and frequency ranges and shit I can't even fucking hear unless I'm closely paying attention (I rarely am) and I'm not on the bus (one of the places I do use headphones because I don't live in my mom's basement and can invest in some good speakers).
>>
>>60009265
A prerequisite to giving your opinion on headphones is to own more than one pair within the same price range so you can compare the two in an objective way.

For example I can describe the HD 280 vs the HD 380 and note that the 380 is lighter, about the same in noise isolation, packs more punch in midrange and is slightly less sibilant (which is always extremely important). I can also note that the upcharge in price is well worth the sound quality as the quality difference is definitely notable both before and after equalizer fiddling, even though neither require a dedicated amp. Overall the difference is not large enough to discount the 280 altogether, as the 280 is still legendarily tough.
>>
>>60009315
I have. I used to be a self-proclaimed audiophile. I've been through a dozen pairs of Sennheiser, AKGs, and a few other brands. I still keep a couple pairs around and I have my uses for them, but 95% of the time I just grab for my Beats.
>>
>>60009469
/r/headphones welcomes you in open arms
>>60009265
>>
>>60006809
QC35, MDR-1ABT, MDR-1R BT, MDR1000X, Vmoda Crossfade 1 or 2. They might not fold but they're probably some of the best bluetooth headphones.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.