[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Anons So last week I had a server trying to hack me (various

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: anon hacks.png (102KB, 2040x626px) Image search: [Google]
anon hacks.png
102KB, 2040x626px
Hi Anons

So last week I had a server trying to hack me (various methods). I have a defence script that does some basic things to "back hack" the attacker, to basically shutdown botnets etc.

I logged into this pretty powerful server and emailed the abuse address in the whois of the ISP that owns it.

Looks as though they haven't done anything to fix the rogue server that is busy bruteforcing servers and spreading malware.

What shall we do now? Does this server need a /g/ account?
>>
File: beast.png (473KB, 2032x1504px) Image search: [Google]
beast.png
473KB, 2032x1504px
It is a reasonable beast & has (last i checked) about 2000 DSL connections into it.
>>
>>60006287
>>60006366
Make it stop bruteforcing servers and sniff it until the end of times, and you'll soon have access to bigger things.
>>
File: hack.png (6KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
hack.png
6KB, 40x40px
>>60006549
Oh, and patch it so nobody else can hack it.
>>
OP Here: Talking to their dumb ass support will post this shit to sound cloud.
>>
I would just root kit the machine and then check periodically for any good shit.
>>
>>60006906
I have root kek. anyway, I'm pissed as fuck and smoked a packet of cigarets so sound like a total spaz. here is the phone call. I have to go.......

https://soundcloud.com/user-928736462-26972103/new-recording-century-link-2
>>
this is like when you steal a car with the doors unlocked from the wrong neighborhood... and you open the trunk and find a dead body.

be careful op, don't want your fingerprint near cheese pizza
>>
>>60007492
As far as I can tell, no one has logged into the server, or even t tried (I did change the root password though, to block other would be hackers)

What should I do? Phone them again tomorrow, email them again? It could quite likely be a customer termination point / access point (I have some old screenshots detailing the dsl software). It does very much look like either a test or production server (although running on in QUMEU). I don't know. I guess if they don't fix it soon I will give /g/ root to fix / secure it.
>>
Ask yourself, was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>60006287
what is that "hack back" script? and how come you can get root ?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.