[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will KDE shills ever give up? your buggy and bloated DE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: KdeShills.png (128KB, 770x411px) Image search: [Google]
KdeShills.png
128KB, 770x411px
Will KDE shills ever give up? your buggy and bloated DE lost, acept it.
>>
kys OP
GNOME vs KDE is the new Mac vs PC
>>
>>60002683
Not really, I prefer KDE but Gnome is backed by proper distributions and has a active development team.
>>
>>60002683
>implying 95% of people know either exist
>>
>>60002255
I don't get it. If you want to use KDE in Ubuntu just go use KDE Neon. Why do you have to make petition for that? What's the outcome?

Plasma 5 still has many bugs. Bare GNOME shell is almost bug free in comparison.
If the GNOME Shell extensions were stable enough it'd be nice
>>
>>60003190
>Implying KDE isn't backed by modern distributions
SUSE anyone?
>>
>>60003252
aka. German Botnet
Also doesn't work.
>>
The funny thing is on the same day of the announcement Mark also said he wont be using KDE and why he wont be, KDE shills are so desperate that they ignore facts, reality and what Mark says and just try anyway even though it wont work because nobody with a brain uses KDE in the first place.

KDE is shit, SHIT.
>>
>>60002683
XFCE is superior to both.
>>
>>60002683
>GNOME vs KDE is the new PC vs Mac
fixed it for you.
>>
>>60003252
>SUSE

Yeah... apart from KDE is only in OpenSUSE. The latest release of SLES and SLED which they make money from are default GNOME with no KDE in sight.
>>
Gnome>>KDE
>>
>>60003249
They expect that Canonical will contribute to KDE, therefore improving the desktop
>>
>>60002255
>Bloated
If you consider using less resources than Gnome bloated, then sure
>>
KDE has a lot invested in riding Ubuntu's coattails with Qt
>>
File: 536F4BF93C4A5D0022.jpg (320KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
536F4BF93C4A5D0022.jpg
320KB, 797x1200px
>>60002255
>Will KDE shills ever give up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>>60003249
Exactly. I've been using XFCE4 since around the time KDE 4.0 was released. It was, in my opinion, a disaster compared to KDE 3.5.

I tried the latest KDE on my laptop the other day and I'm still (ab)using it as a desktop there. Not sure I like it enough to switch permanently but it looks nice. And all I did was dnf -y install @kde on Fedora and there it was available as a choice on the login screen. I don't really care what the "default" is on a distro, not even a little. I'd care if they only offered one choice or badly implemented versions of the non-default but on most you can just install whatever you like and it works just fine.

>>60003268
>KDE shills
Don't think there is such a thing. Who, exactly, would be paying people to shill KDE?

>>60003280
That's a great point.

>>60005282
>KDE has a lot invested in riding Ubuntu's coattails with Qt

So The Qt Company, a Digia subsidiary, is behind the KDE shilling?

pic unrelated, it's Mina Kwon of AOA.
>>
>>60005402
>Don't think there is such a thing. Who, exactly, would be paying people to shill KDE?
>>60003249
>>
>>60003190
Are you seriously calling these people "developers"? Because if so, I'd prefer not to be called one. These people are utter retards.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.