[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching a danny elfman interview about his oingo bingo days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487312139530.jpg (48KB, 434x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487312139530.jpg
48KB, 434x460px
>watching a danny elfman interview about his oingo bingo days
>he keeps bringing up when beavis and butthead watch it and rip on him
>i want to watch it
>press the b key on the search bar on youtube
>first thing is beavis and butthead wierd science

what the fuck how is this possible?
>>
>>59992419
because your open pages and history are constantly read and processed through an algorithm or whatever the fuck, it makes it easier to advertise to you, and to optimize your time spent searching the database. i would imagine if you don't have to search 10 times for the same thing, and only have to search once, they probably save a fraction of a cent. i dunno man. probably the handler assigned to you in the guardian angel program is helping you out.
>>
>>59992419
Dude that shit has been happening for years. Frankly, using Youtube in the first place places you in square in the middle of botnet valley, but I'm sure you can get around it with enough privacy addons.
>>
also, because it's easy to predict the future of a lesser entity with sufficient data.
>>
Because you use chrome, the sites you visit run google-analytics which you don't block, you're probably signed into your google account right now
>>
>>59992419
Install Firefox + NoScript + Ublock you fucking pleb
>>
>>59994616
You mean uMatrix and uBlock Origin
>>
>>59992419
Because a lot of other people probably wanted to do the same thing you were doing
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.