[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kodi is fucking amazing isnt it took me forever to set this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: MLp-zgQB.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
MLp-zgQB.png
84KB, 256x256px
kodi is fucking amazing isnt it
took me forever to set this shit up

but damn i have the sickest htpc setup now with my logitech media center remote
>>
>>59980564
do you watch twitch streams on it? how does it work?
>>
Xstream.
>>
>>59980564
Better than Klossy?
>>
>>59980564
plex but foss
>>
>>59983610
no it fucking isn't you retard.
plex = server for multiple web clients
kodi = single user application
>>
>tfw you're not a normie so you keep using torrent
>>
>>59983809
yes, a download client and a media player are the same thing
>>
>>59983844
They're both used to not pay for things. Stop pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>59983809
>tfw you watch your torrents with kodi
>>
>>59981800
CODING WITH CARA, WHEN?
>>
>>59983855
incorrect. kodi in its default state is incapable of torrenting, streaming, or downloading from usenet. it's essentially a media player which supports add-ons.
you're specifically thinking of third party streaming add-ons for kodi. these are not in the default repositories and are not a part of kodi in any way.
>>
>Not hiding samba share movie when the share is unmounted.
>Ignoring/hiding the movie from the library if the scrap fail instead of asking the user what to do with it.
Kodi is pretty shitty. Years of development and is still lacking of basic features.
>>
>>59980652
anyone?
>>
>>59980564
congrats OP you are like every fucking normie that has adopted xbmc/kodi in the last 2 years.

>>59983928
what are all these addons that the normies use to stream live TV? somehow my dad caught wind of kodi from his friends and now he wants a setup.
>>
>>59980564

my nigga

I installed Kodi a few weeks ago and added my torrent folder as a source. It automatically pulled all information about each movie for display.

Movie poster, plot, actors, IMDB movie rating, runtime etc

So much better than browsing a long list through File Explorer
>>
>>59980564
>shit that you used to feel l337 using up until every retarded 40 year old started using it.
>>
File: 555282123.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
555282123.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>59984425
>>>59980564 (OP)
>>shit that you used to feel l337 using up until every retarded 40 year old started using it.
What is this 2014?
>>
>>59984229
just install the twitch plugin
https://kodi.tv/addon/plugins-video-add-ons/twitch
seems to be working fine
>>
>>59984511
its an annoying feeling
>tell everyone you know about some really cool new software or technology cause i am an early adopter
>they insist on using their old lame shit
>their co worker or some other normie tells them about it and they all of a sudden care
>>
I love plex but its the one nonfoss app I use on my phone and servers.
>>
>>59984173
>>Ignoring/hiding the movie from the library if the scrap fail instead of asking the user what to do with it.

Fucking this. I was wondering why my movie folder had 93 movies but only 87 showed up in Kodi. I had to manually find all of the missing movies and keep them seperate from Kodi because I can't add them manually
>>
>>59980564
And now that Kodi boxes have been banned in the UK, I can make a decent chunk of cash setting them up for people.
>>
>>59980564
It's a bitch that it doesn't support MKV ordered chapters.
>>
>>59985881
up until some random paki just undercuts you
>>
>>59985951
I dare some random paki to be more desperate than me.

Also I live in mid-sussex, where the sort of people that want a Kodi pirate box will be /pol/ levels of racist anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.