[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"i'm committing suicide tonight.. do not intervene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

"i'm committing suicide tonight.. do not intervene as i have many stories to tell and do not want them to die with me"

What does that mean? He doesn't want his stories to die with him but they are and don't stop him?

What really happened?
>>
>>59980237
Is this Jim Carrey
>>
>>59980964
Is this bait?
The post
>>
>>59980237
>What really happened?

"Am I being detained"-guy literally committed suicide after over-meming on lolbertarianism and entitlement

Truly /ourguy/
>>
>>59980988
What?
>>
>>59980237
>Officers arrested Murdock on Dec. 26, late on a Saturday night, for trying to break into his neighbor's home while drunk. Officers said Murdock banged his own head against the metal cage inside the police car. They arrested him again a few hours later for again banging on his neighbor's door.
> His messages were angry, erratic and at times racist.
>His neighbor told investigators that Murdock had recently broken up with his girlfriend and was being evicted from his home at the end of the month, according to the report.

An heroed like a bona fide /pol/bro
>>
>>59980237
>What really happened?
Dude had a mental breakdown, went out in public and started acting weird, people called the cops on him and then the cops showed up and he started fighting them while talking about "MUH RIGHTS". Went to jail, got released, killed himself.

Basically he was living one giant 48 hour panic attack and it was just too much. Pretty sad.

Worst part was that all of his real life SF friends and even twitter friends turned their back on him during his obvious mental breakdown because he said "nigger" in a tweet and everyone immediately disowned him. Not a single one of his real life friends went to check on him.
>>
what is it with programmers and mental illness?
and shit he died in late 2015? time flies by so fast
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.