[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got an exam on analisys of algorithms and divide and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Selfmade_Big_O.png (30KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
Selfmade_Big_O.png
30KB, 462x462px
I've got an exam on analisys of algorithms and divide and conquer. I'm studing the master theorems, what else do I need to know?
>>
>>59976543
>what else do I need to know.
How to figure out what you need to know. /g/ is not the place you dumb nigger.
>>
>>59976711
What do you mean? That you're all buyfags that can't into some actual CS?
>>
>>59976543
Read the fucking syllabus. How the fuck are we supposed to know what you're being tested on?
>>
>>59976743
Ask your prof and go through lecture notes. If you could into CS you wouldn't be asking this here, because you would learn all of it.
>>
>>59976763
>>59976774
It's painful to admit it, but you're right.

That said, can we have an analisys of algorithms thread here? I've have neve seen one on /g/.
People on /dpt/ doesn't check their code complexity?
>>
u need to know how to ask ur fuking professor and not some random ppl who have no idea what ur being tested on
>>
>>59976908
Maybe, but you should go crack open your book instead and learn before shitposting in an analysis thread.
>>
>>59977163
Which book, I only have shitty slides. (and it's been like that since the start of my career). I wonder if I should actually read some book.
>>
>>59977219
Introduction to Algorithms.

Written by a bunch of MIT profs, good book, lots there. Keep a copy on my desk at work.
>>
>>59977219
Burden
>>
>>59976543
>I'm studying the master theorems

It's 3 fucking lines. What is there to study.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.