[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ I am a macfag who just bought a new PC, https://www.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: v3otwkLhJ1qzo384o4_250.jpg (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
v3otwkLhJ1qzo384o4_250.jpg
14KB, 250x249px
Hey /g/ I am a macfag who just bought a new PC,
https://www.amazon.ca/CyberpowerPC-GUA580-Gamer-FX-4300-3-8GHz/dp/B01JNL6UI2/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492590075&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=cyberpower+gaming+pc+gua580

My drivers got uninstalled during a recovery, now I finally after hours of DDU's and rebooting, got Radeon to install, but the control panel is still gone with the settings for fps and display.

Full Story:
Everything was going great for about 3 weeks, out of no where my mouse and keyboard stopped working, operated fine on my mac, thought it was a usb problem.
Read somewhere that I needed to put my PC in recovery mode to reset the usb settings, turned off my computer, turned it back on and unplugged the cord as it was starting up. I booted it back up and hit restart and save files, save a few folders but deleted my applications, and for some reason my AMD Radeon Driver and the control panel, I tried to reinstall it about 30 times, ended fucking up my computer, got a program to clean it, helped a bit. Ended up doing a DDU, reinstalled Radeon Crimson, but still no control panel for it. Any way to download the control panel or the settings? Or am I fucked until I get a new monitor?
>>
File: 1488990202045.jpg (81KB, 599x534px) Image search: [Google]
1488990202045.jpg
81KB, 599x534px
>>59972970
>cyberpowerpc
Jesus fuck stupid fucking macfags
>>
>>59973350
Got it for 800$, it was a very nice computer that ran well when I got it, I'm not looking to buy a 9000$ nasa computer.
>>
>>59973417
>$800
Lol
>>
>>59973545
Sorry for not having the money or the time to set up a penta super computer, it's what I got, actual help is appreciated.
>>
>>59973417
It's not a nice computer you're just a fucking idiot. For fucks sake "when you got it" was three weeks ago. You bought an overpriced piece of shit assembled in a sweatshop and filled with more LEDs than quality components.

I'm not saying you should spend more I'm saying what you did spend was spent poorly.

Fucking macfags
>>
>>59973572
/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team
>>
>>59973592
It worked like a dream for weeks, ran CS at 300 fps solid, never lagged up. It actually came with a 4.2 Ghz Processor, might not say it on the store but that's what it says in my specs. Looked nice, ran really well. But now it's fucked to shit from all the restarting and Driver downloads.
>>
>>59973687
>CS
That doesn't take an 800 dollar computer to run well. And what's more it didn't take 800 dollars to part this computer out yourself.
>>
>>59972970
2/10
Should be more subtle
>>
>>59973417
>when I got it
>3 weeks ago

>computer broke in less than 3 weeks and you are still defending it

I will never understand macfags and brand loyalty.
>>
>>59973572
You could have gotten a much better computer for less, retard
>>
Install Windows Server Core 2012 on your other machine and telnet into your actual machine using the SSH mainframe provided by CyberPowerPC and then telnet into the motherboard and apply the driver update.
>>
>>59973726
Yes, but i'm a retard who has no clue how to build a computer, i'd prefer some kid in china to make one for me.
>>
That's some quality bait lol
>>
Should I buy ovestocked faildozers and sell 1000 usd computers to retards like OP? Should I do it in ebay?
>>
>>59973778
Have you never played with Legos?
>>
>>59972970
>prebuilt
>was a macfag
>got ayyymd
you fucked up kiddo
>>
>>59972970
>macfag
>cyberpowerpc

This is a false flag thread made to make macfags look like utter retards right?
>>
>>59973778
If you had built it you would have a better idea of how to fix it. Reinstall Windows and restore from your backup. That's your tech support for today.
>>59973795
Yes. Then in your listing talk about the advances they've made with their new architecture, while never actually mentioning Zen by name. They'll Google it, see good news about new AMD CPEEYOUS and never bother to check even the model numbers.
>>
File: url.jpg (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5KB, 251x201px
>>59972970
>>59973417
>FX-4300
>AM3+
>2M/4T Memedozer
>800$
>2017
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.