[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/19/ 15353730/apple-iphone-8-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1491952485348.jpg (54KB, 476x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491952485348.jpg
54KB, 476x480px
https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/19/15353730/apple-iphone-8-delay-touch-id?
>>
>>59972901
even iVerge is leaving the sinking ship now
>>
>>59973030
Yup, it's sad as fuck haha.
>>
>>59973047
4 u
I never liked apple tbqh.
>>
>>59973072
No, no. I have a lot of enmity for Apple. Like you know it's sad when the Apple shills are leaving the sinking ship.
>>
>>59973103
Oh and btw, let me just correct the article, a bit.
So the thing about the ultrasonic fingerprint scanners (fps built-in the screen) is that it's ready for use since 2015, but it would be expensive to produce and there is a license fee involved. Samsung was meant to use it in the s8 but apple told them to "pls let us be the first to have it. we will buy all of your nice oled meme screens in exchange". samsung agreed because the exploding note 7 made a big hole in the budget and it's much more profitable to sell parts. On the other hand apple decided to not pay the fee for the thingy and is working on revese-engineering the modul aka stealing it (wouldn't be the first time apple stealing something). But qualcomm play some powermoves on apple and it's hard to steal (reasons are unknown). So tim and the crew is suffering and the meme-est feature won't be ready for the meme-est iphone (iphone edition). But I think they might delay the whole iphone edition.
>>
>>59973345
Yea. I wish Apple gets fucked hard this time around, they've had a decline in sells for the iPhone 7. I really want Apple to die.
How long do you think it'll be delayed?
>>
>>59973379
They have their nice little events every spring and autumn.
The most logical strategy would be to at least demo the iphone edition on the event in june
and start shipping it as soon as ready (around like July, August) than lower the prices of the the two regular iphones coming out in October.
But what I would bet on is that we'll see the new iphones before october, and all there going to be revealed together, because apple doesn't give a flying fuck about logic.

Also look forward to the bingo car threads before the event. :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.