[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me. >sister gives me her old macbook >start using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 18

File: User-Toa_Quarax_RoboCop.jpg (21KB, 238x352px) Image search: [Google]
User-Toa_Quarax_RoboCop.jpg
21KB, 238x352px
>be me.
>sister gives me her old macbook
>start using it because why not.
>fell in love with it in 10 minutes.

Why is OSX so cozy???
>>
>>59972844
Because it had to pass the inspection of Steve Jobs, a true visionary.

Apple hardware may be overpriced, and their recent shift into making their computers a consumable/disposable product (by soldering down everything inside) is disappointing, but their OS is comfy.
>>
File: 1474042388795.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474042388795.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>59972844
>>59974145
>>59974275
>>
>>59972844
>I'm a long time Mac user and I feel the need to blatantly lie on the Internet to defend my platform of choice
>>
File: 1453680523185.gif (1MB, 400x518px) Image search: [Google]
1453680523185.gif
1MB, 400x518px
>>59972844
>be cuck
>sister indoctrinates me with femininity by giving me an old macbook.
>started using it because cuck.
>fell in love with being more of a cuck in 10 minutes

ftfy
>>
>>59972844
>be me
>sister gives me her old macbook air
>try using it because why not
>throttles when you open multiple tabs of facebook and try to watch a video

Why is OSX so shit?
>>
>>59972844
Congrats on coming out of the closest OP. Not sure why you needed to tell /g/ about it though.
>>
File: 1480187036452.png (227KB, 704x783px) Image search: [Google]
1480187036452.png
227KB, 704x783px
>>59972844
>be me
>sister gives me her old macbook air
>try using it because why not
>deletes all my files without me even touching anything

Why is OSX so shit?
>>
>>59972844
It's a good OS indeed.

>>59974145
Other companies are doing that too. Dell for instance.

>>59974348
Why do you think he's lying?

>>59974381
>he thinks macs are feminine
Macs are a symbol of success mate. Pic related. And success is alpha.

Do you really thinks chicks are attracted to guys who use Ganoo + Loonix ThinkPads? Are you that deluded?

>>59974544
Haha faggot in denial. Pic related. Macs are a symbol of social success. Sorry that you're too unsuccessful / poor to buy one.

Or more likely you *could* buy one, but you choose to buy a Ganoo + Loonix ShitPad, because you are so resentful of socially successful / reproductively successful people, that you masochistically constrain yourself into the role of a social reject. Maybe it's because you don't have enough self-belief and self-confidence? That's sad.

>>59974685
I've had two MacBooks in the last ten years - first was a white polycarbonate MacBook and now I have a MacBook Pro Retina.

And my files have never disappeared.
>>
>>59974791
Damn you could start up a movie theater with all the projecting you are doing.
>>
File: linus.jpg (47KB, 619x442px) Image search: [Google]
linus.jpg
47KB, 619x442px
>>59974833
>he uses a mac so he must be gay! tee hee!
If you genuinely think that then you must be a social recluse. Because nobody in the real world thinks that.

And, like I said, macs are seen as a symbol of money and success in the real world.

Do you think Linus Torvalds is gay?

>hehe yes i do, hehe he's a faggot, he's not a real alpha male like Richard Stallman!
If you think a fat, unwashed, childless, foot-fungus-eating weirdo is more alpha than a wealthy, married, successful, and widely respected man with three children, then you are not in contact with reality. Simple as that.
>>
File: ah.png (341KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ah.png
341KB, 512x384px
SAMEFAG OP:
>>59974791
>>59974145
>>59972844
BTFO BY:
>>59974833
>>59974685
>>59974447
>>59974381

HOW COULD HE EVER RECOVER?
>>
File: 1462148170709.jpg (109KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1462148170709.jpg
109KB, 900x900px
>>59974791
>Macs are a symbol of social success
Maybe in Africa.
>>
File: not an argument.jpg (62KB, 431x582px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.jpg
62KB, 431x582px
>>59974971
>>59974996
I'm not seeing any arguments here.
>>
>>59974957
Linus Torvalds never used OS X and he's not using Apple device anymore. He said he found a better one. Linus also outed the OS X's terrible filesystem to the world so Apple finally had to fix it.
>>
>>59974971
And by the way you're wrong.

And by the way you're a friendless shut-in, because your perception of reality simply doesn't chime with the real world.

Are you too scared to face the real world or something?
>>
>>59974791
>Other companies are [soldering their internal components] too. Dell for instance.

What? Nuuuuu!
>>
>>59975025
He still used a MacBook though.

But okay fine. Barack Obama, as shown here - >>59974791

Is he gay?

>hehe yes he is, hehe Richard Stallman is far more alpha
See my argument from before.
>>
>>59975062
Barack Obama? Why would his opinion matter at all? I value Linus' opinion way more since he actually knows his stuff when it comes to computer world. Barack Obama wouldn't be able to list the specs of his laptop let alone replace the system in it with his OWN one.
>He still used a MacBook though
Who hasn't? They're everywhere. Are you saying popular equals good? People who have used Apple devices and then use something else are obviously learning from their mistakes and want to try some other brand. Why else would they switch?
>>
>>59972844
>be me.
>sister gives me her old macbook
>start using it because why not.
>fucking hated it in under 10 minutes.

Why is OSX so derivative?
>>
>>59975062
Yes, he was married to a man after all.
>>
I brought my X220 just a few weeks ago to some girl's house and I have to say, if it weren't because I've shown her hackintosh, she'd probably laugh it up. It's a hobo station. People won't admit it because there's some fanboy faggotry around here but it has many problems such as keyboard flexing, a terrible screen along with a terrible resolution which only kinda works because of the small screen, one of the worst touchpads (legit, I don't remember my really, really old acer aspire one touchpad being so shitty, it pales in comparison with many of the shitty budget laptops from brands like HP or ASUS) and a dock that makes it wobble like crazy.

Macbooks are shitty to repair. Pretty shitty in fact. But most people I know who have both used macbooks and broke them or had non-common issues with them are, let me say with complete honesty, retards. This is like the "case for your phone" argument. You can treat your things with care, you can just drop them randomly like a retard. You can spill water on them on purpose, or you can just not. You can take care of your stuff instead of requiring some bunch of plastic crap that you can drop on water and still have working. What you should complain about is planned obsolescence and common shit like overheating due to poor design choices, for instance. But not "uh, if I happen to throw my phone at a wall really hard because I'm dumb or something, it won't break, so it's better". Same with fucking laptops. Why you keep a full bottle of water opened right next to your laptop is a complete fucking mystery to me. It makes you more gay than everyone else.
>>
Because its unix
>>
>>59975056
The RAM in the XPS 13 is soldered, just like in MacBooks.

>>59975312
We're talking about whether having a mac makes you gay (because apparently that's the level of sophisticated technical discussion /g/ engages in!)

I mean isn't it ironic? I'm willing to defend macs on their merits, and all /g/ can talk about is homosexuality. Which would reveal a certain insecurity in my opinion!

>popular equals good
Yeah it does. Things don't get popular unless they're good.
>hurr durr what about Justin Bieber
For his fans (teenagers, mostly girls), he's very good.

>People who have used Apple devices and then use something else are obviously learning from their mistakes and want to try some other brand. Why else would they switch?
Why would you raise that? How many such people are there? I am someone who used Windows my entire life, from maybe 4 years old until 16 years old, when I bought my first MacBook (this was after having a Windows PC that I built myself when I was 14)

Windows is good. Linux is.............. good for playing around with, I guess. Good for web servers too.

OS X is a great desktop OS though. When I needed a new computer two years ago, I looked at the Dell XPS 13 and I was definitely tempted by it to a degree. But an rMBP won the day. The cost is very similar, but the rMBP is built better in my opinion, and has other advantages like battery life, and also the high resolution support is flawless on OS X, whereas it's a bit spotty on Windows. Also I read about the fact that you can't turn off auto-dimming on the XPS 13. Basically there's a lot of little niggles on the XPS 13. I had already used an rMBP at work so I knew it was a great computer and it just seemed like the perfect choice really.
>>
>>59975396
>I brought my X220 just a few weeks ago to some girl's house and I have to say, if it weren't because I've shown her hackintosh, she'd probably laugh it up. It's a hobo station.
It's also a few years old. But yes I see your point.

> People won't admit it because there's some fanboy faggotry around here but it has many problems
That's the beautiful irony. /g/ criticises anybody with a MacBook for "gay fanboyism" (I'm not a mac fanboy, I criticise macs for their flaws, and I love Windows very much - I simply have a mac because it was the best computer, in my judgement, for what I needed it to do), and yet they are complete fanboys for their own thing.

4chan is full of social rejects. We all know that. They define themselves by contrarianism because they are so resentful at being excluded from normal society. It's sad really.

By the way, I'm not saying ThinkPads are bad. They have merits too. I'm just saying /g/ is full of fanboys. And being a fanboy means you're an idiot, no matter what you are a fanboy of.

>Macbooks are shitty to repair
The only problem I had with my old MacBook is when the battery finally gave in. And I just replaced it (MacBook batteries are expensive though, I will admit that). So yeah, macs might be hard to repair, but I've never had any internal problem with my two MacBooks. Not a single problem.

>overheating
My mac only runs hot if I am running something very graphically intense (it's only got onboard graphics), but the fans kick in and they reliably keep it below 80 degrees C. So the fans do their job. And I installed smcFanControl so I can change the fan settings. Right now, for web browsing (with tons of tabs open, some with complex JavaScript running), I'm on 42 degrees, which is pretty typical.
>>
>>59975534
>has other advantages like battery life
I think the latest XPS 13 has better battery life than the latest MBP. Or at least not noticeably worse.
>and also the high resolution support is flawless on OS X, whereas it's a bit spotty on Windows.
Don't use Windows. Fedora has great high DPI support.
>Also I read about the fact that you can't turn off auto-dimming on the XPS 13.
It can on the QHD, but I agree it's retarded that it's even there.

All in all great opinions. Mine is that macOS sucks, I use it daily at work and when I renegotiate my contract I'm requesting a Linux environment. I'm done with brew's tantrums.

>>59975534
>Yeah it does. Things don't get popular unless they're good.
No, it doesn't. MacDonald's is more popular than Nobu. There's absolutely no relation between objective quality and popularity. But if you agree, then Windows is at least 1 order of magnitude better than macOS, since it has around 10x more users.
>>
>>59975986
>I think the latest XPS 13 has better battery life than the latest MBP. Or at least not noticeably worse.
When I looked at it I don't think it was as good. rMBPs have pretty amazing battery life. Up to 9 hours if you're using Safari. I think they can go even longer if it's light use.

I think the XPS was up to 6 or 7 but I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check.

>Don't use Windows. Fedora has great high DPI support.
Not an option for me. I need Creative Suite. And fuck Linux anyway. It's useful for web servers and nothing else. I want real software that I can use.

>Mine is that macOS sucks, I use it daily at work and when I renegotiate my contract I'm requesting a Linux environment. I'm done with brew's tantrums.
What's wrong with brew? I guess Linux can be good for developing because you can really hack around with stuff. Meh, I don't give a shit about that stuff. I'm a web dev (call me a pleb, I don't care) but I actually hate programming. Used to like it, now I can't stand it. So I want to get away from it, and into branding / web marketing / management as soon as possible. So I don't care for Linux. I don't care about hacking things. I just want a computer that works.

That's just me though. As I say I can completely recognise that Linux is better for people who want to play around and make things exactly to their liking.
>>
File: 1484726762820.jpg (2MB, 1800x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1484726762820.jpg
2MB, 1800x4500px
>>59976347
>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have <70% aRGB
>gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
https://9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

http://www.howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving folders around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?
>>
>>59975986
>No, it doesn't. MacDonald's is more popular than Nobu. There's absolutely no relation between objective quality and popularity.
Sorry but I completely disagree. I just googled "Nobu" and it looks high-end, so that's probably why it's less popular. Cost.

But if you have things that cost the same - e.g., movies - then the ones that are the most popular are the ones that are the best.

What other objective measure is there of worth? Critics' opinions? Why do critics' opinions matter more than those of society at large? Critics are very often swayed by politics and fashions. I don't think they deserve to have their opinions regarded more highly than those of the layman. Sure, they've watched more movies. They might be more well-informed about movie production techniques, scriptwriting techniques. But this doesn't mean their opinions are more valuable than those of the mass of society.

>But if you agree, then Windows is at least 1 order of magnitude better than macOS, since it has around 10x more users.
Eh. I agree Windows is good. I think they are both good for different things. Windows is fantastic for many work, office, and school environments. Many industrial applications. CAD/CAM stuff. Gaming as well. I would definitely agree that Windows is the best for those things, absolutely. Which is why Windows PCs are the best sellers for those applications.

But I think macs are better for particular things. E.g. personal computers for the casual user; web browsing, listening to music, etc. I think Apple is the best selling brand for laptops, at least in the US and probably other Western countries too, and especially in its premium market segment. So there you go. Best seller because it's the best product, for that use case.

Other things: graphics stuff. Music production. Web development. Macs are very good for these things which is why they are very popular in those industries.

Basically I'm a believer in the market. The market determines what is good.
>>
File: trash.jpg (58KB, 700x479px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
58KB, 700x479px
>>59976466
I'm sorry you have a different opinion to me but I'm not going to read all of that drivel.

I just saw "2 hour battery life" which is how I know your post is complete garbage.

My macbook lasts for about 9 hours on a charge if I'm using Safari. It has one of the best battery lifes of any laptop out there.

If you want to have a serious argument I might be willing to engage but you are just inventing garbage so there's no point in talking to you.
>>
>>59972844

>getting the beach ball of doom every 15 mins is so comfy
>>
File: 1484771393944.jpg (471KB, 1290x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1484771393944.jpg
471KB, 1290x1645px
>>59976547
>t. mactoddler in denial
>>
File: 1463421196757.jpg (150KB, 810x587px) Image search: [Google]
1463421196757.jpg
150KB, 810x587px
>>59976547
>solid facts and tests done by respected publications are "inventing garbage" because it doesn't paint a positive image of my fruity religion chinktrash products

Mactoddlerism.
>>
>>59976466
What a trash product.
>>
>>59976347
>I think the XPS was up to 6 or 7 but I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check.
I get more and I use Linux. The new MBP has lower than the previous ones.
>I want real software that I can use.
Ok, besides the Adobe Suite, what else can't you use in Linux?
>What's wrong with brew?
Dude you never really used Linux did you? Brew is the biggest hack I know. It installs packages and has to create links into /usr/bin/ to preserve the stuff installed by Xcode and by my experience this shit breaks all the time, not because brew is bad, but because the OS actively fights against this. Everytime I update Xcode, brew finds a new problem. macOS is NOT made for proper package management, brew is a third-party Ruby script that, despite the dev's best efforts, is trying to fight the OS itself. Then there's macports, pkgsrc, plus all the language-specific package managers like pip, npm... it's a clusterfuck.
Meanwhile apt-get, dnf and pacman do this shit flawlessly. I literally do not know the dnf error messages because it has never had a conflict, and I update on every session.

It seems like your experience with Linux comes from reading a bunch of webcomics about how it's "for nerds xD" and calling it a hack. I mean, do you have any idea how the macOS kernel is made?

>>59976493
>I just googled "Nobu" and it looks high-end, so that's probably why it's less popular. Cost.
Exactly, there's no relation between quality and popularity.
>What other objective measure is there of worth? Critics' opinions?
No, that's not objective.
I'm not going to quote the rest of your post, but first you say "popular things are better" and then you drivel on about how you think despite Windows having 10x the users of macOS how it's not really better. You're arriving yourself at my point: that popularity has nothing to do with quality.
>>
File: wow start arguing.png (406KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
wow start arguing.png
406KB, 399x614px
>>59976707
I'm not seeing any arguments in this post? I'm just seeing a buttfrustrated virgin who can't accept that macs are some of the best computers on the market?

>>59976726
Give me a specific "fact" if you want, because I'm not wading through garbage.

I just told you, my mac lasts 9 hours on a charge. My work rMBP used to as well (I don't have a work one anymore).

Do you think I'm making this up? I don't give a shit because you're a friendless virgin who uses Ganoo / Shittux. Enjoy virginity.

>he buys a computer for girls!
No I use a mac because it's the best computer for what I do. I am calling you a virgin because that's what most people on /g/ are. If you disliked macs for solid reasons then I might be able to respect you. The fact that you have to make an image showing your opponent as a child shows that you don't have any arguments.

Hahahaha. I feel sorry for you to be honest. Is ad hominem the way that you always argue? I guess you don't like facts and logic and reason then?
>>
File: 1484051940679.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484051940679.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>59976964
>mactoddler can't face facts
>can only plug his ears and pray to his fruity religion

lmao
>>
>find/steal macbook left behind in empty lecture hall
>take it home
>user account locked, but somehow logged in anyway (i think it was some form of guest account)
>browse internet for an hour, enjoying the satisfying trackpad click and nice aluminium body
>ended up returning laptop (i found the guy on fb and told him i found his laptop), but i've wanted one ever since
>>
>>59976785
>Exactly, there's no relation between quality and popularity.
False, there is a direct correlation. If something is rubbish then it won't become popular, it's as simple as that. And if something becomes popular then it's because it's very good at serving its purpose. Why would people buy it otherwise? "Marketing"? No. Marketing can help the impression of a product, yes. But if the product isn't a good product - if it isn't good at doing what it's supposed to do - then people won't buy it.

E.g. if the iPod wasn't easy to use then it wouldn't have become popular. Other music players were messy, they didn't provide a simple, effortless, streamlined way to sync music.

How else do you measure quality? Can you tell me how you would measure quality? Your own subjective personal opinion? You, as one person? Do you think that's a better measure of quality than the mass opinion of society at large? I don't.

As I say I am a believer in the market. The market dictates what is "good". What other measure is there for what is "good"? "Good" (and "quality") as well are inherently subjective descriptions.

A product can have high-quality materials, high-quality components - but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a high-quality product. A product can be made of the highest quality materials and components, and still do a poor job of doing what it is designed to do (and thus it will be unpopular). And if that's the case, then I wouldn't call it a quality product.
>>
>>59977025
>As I say I am a believer in the market. The market dictates what is "good".

At least we can all agree as a society that Apple chinktrash is garbage then seeing as they have 3% and 5% of the computer/mobile markets.
>>
>>59976785
>I'm not going to quote the rest of your post, but first you say "popular things are better" and then you drivel on about how you think despite Windows having 10x the users of macOS how it's not really better. You're arriving yourself at my point: that popularity has nothing to do with quality.
False, and if you had read my post you would know exactly why you're wrong.

I said that Windows is best at many things, which is why it is the most popular for those things.

And I said that OS X is best at other things, which is why it is the most popular for those things.

If you read my post you would have got that. I said it in plain English. Both of these points were made to support my claim that popularity DOES correlate to quality. Quality at accomplishing a task.

I bet you will say "that's not what quality is! Quality means quality of components/materials!" - well, see my argument here about that: >>59977025
>>
>>59977013
Your poorfag jealousy couldn't shine through any brighter lad
>>
>>59977013
You haven't given me as single argument. I guess you're too intellectually incapable of formulating one? That's a shame, to be honest. You won't convince me without arguments based on facts, logic, and reason.

>>59977046
Actually it was 13% of the US market in the last quarter of 2015.

But it's probably more now, since it's growing: Apple grew 6.5% YOY between 2014 and 2015. Only Lenovo grew more (because it's cheap chinkshit, and people love buying cheap shit).

And companies like HP were rapidly declining. Wow. Really makes you think doesn't it?

Source: https://www.macrumors.com/2016/01/12/4q15-pc-sales/

Also Apple's the MARKET LEADER in the WORLDWIDE smartphone market, with 17.9% (just ahead of Samsung on 17.8%). In the US, they would probably lead by even more, since they are stronger in the US market than other global markets.

Source: http://fortune.com/2017/02/16/apple-samsung-battling-smartphone-market/

Sorry faggot. :^)
>>
>>59972844
You haven't had to dig into it yet. After that, you'll realize how anti cozy it is, and move back to Linux.
>>
>>59977047
But this would only be true if the majority of the people using Windows use it for Windows-specific tasks and the same with the people using macOS. Do you have evidence supporting this? You sure do post a lot of opinions disguised as facts.

>>59977025
>False, there is a direct correlation. If something is rubbish then it won't become popular, it's as simple as that.
But anon, you're trying to prove the reverse relation: that because something is popular, it is better. You keep showing very good examples of how better => popular, but you can't prove that popular => better. This is actually a formal fallacy.

>How else do you measure quality?
Car A is better than car B because they're equal in everything, except car A is faster. Speed is an objective metric that correlates directly into quality (a car performs its tasks better if it is faster). Popularity does not correlate into quality (a MBP does not perform its tasks better if more people have heard of it).
>The market dictates what is "good".
Opinion.
>What other measure is there for what is "good"?
Objective metrics, things you can measure.
>A product can be made of the highest quality materials and components, and still do a poor job of doing what it is designed to do (and thus it will be unpopular)
Then it fails at one objective metric and succeeds at another, I don't see what this proves.
>>
File: 1481549928777.jpg (264KB, 1080x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1481549928777.jpg
264KB, 1080x1370px
>>59977189
>see argument and facts proving applel is chinktrash garbage
>b-b-but it's negative towards muh fruity religion so it dozen count!1111
>t. mactoddler

stay anal blasted, lmao
>>
I will never buy a Mac. I don't give a shit if the MAJORITY of people like the UI design and find it easy to navigate. The style doesn't appeal to me and Apple actively prevents you from customizing your computer.
>>
>>59974381
/thread
>>
>>59972844
Because you're being paid to think so.
>>
>>59972844
Because you discovered you're gay ?
>>
>>59977013
What's the context of this?
>>
How can it be comfy when it's awkward & clunky? Aren't they mutually exclusive?
>>
>>59972844
>be me
>work issues me a macbook pro
>use it for 2 years
>like it compared to windows at first
>start to notice major usability issues
>tfw I installed Linux on my work issued macbook pro and never looked back
feelsgoodman.jpg
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.