[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humble Bundle has a collection of python books by No Starch Press

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: humble-bundle.jpg (45KB, 730x410px) Image search: [Google]
humble-bundle.jpg
45KB, 730x410px
Humble Bundle has a collection of python books by No Starch Press available for the next 2 hours. Anyone read these? Are they worth it?
>>
There's pretty great Python courses on EdX or Coursera. Never really read any books on it though. Sorry, mate.
>>
File: 1414058784303.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1414058784303.gif
180KB, 404x416px
>>59970333
>>
I bought the books, there are a couple of teach your kids python but I really like the Doing math with python book and it's only $1.
>>
most of them are on allitebooks,com though
>>
>>59971257
>allitebooks
now Cortana knows I pirate books
>>
>still no mega
>>
>>59971257
more sites like this?
>>
>>59971529
https://mega.nz/#F!PV0RSSSD!kshLQ3nlYObQcXZfHLGXKw
>>
>>59973632
you are a nice guy
thank you, man
>>
File: kek.jpg (87KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
87KB, 680x510px
>>59973699
You're welcome. I hope Humble Bundle didn't somehow place a unique ID to trace infringement of law by sharing the files kek
>>
>>59972167
Lib genesis, bookzz
>>
>>59974046
I bought one of this bundles a while ago
and I was surprised how carless they named the files

like linux1copy.pdf, or bash99draft.epub
>>
>>59973632
One of them is (was) free as in beer (the game programming).
>>
>>59974046
>>59974067
(cont) what I am trying to say is that you don't have to worry at all
I thought this had some kind of complex drm, but it is not the case at all

cheers
>>
>>59974067
Yeah it's kind of a mess. Two of them had timestamps as suffix. Couldn't remember if it was the time when I downloaded the files or their custom naming procedure so I trimmed them away.

>>59974122
Oh, I didn't know.

>>59974127
I see. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>59971529
>>59973632
>>59973699
>>59974046
Not trying to be moralfag, but Humble Bundle are really super nice guys.
They let you pick charity you want to support, you can choose how much it goes to charity, developers/authors and them. They also very often provide DRM-free copies of games, comics, books, music. Also they have excellent support.
I always buy from them because they are the best and kindest.
>>
>>59974246
I do too
I am even a monthly subscriber
I am not the guy who asked for the mega link, but I thanked the guy who posted it, so I can check the books
not interested in python at all
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.