[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my build, I am one of the lead animators in Pixar, is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0994.jpg (223KB, 863x1910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
223KB, 863x1910px
Rate my build, I am one of the lead animators in Pixar, is this good anough for my team and I?

We plan on blowing 1.5 million USD to supply these to sweat shops in India.

Do you think these are good anough?
>>
>>59965915
Why the headphones though?
>>
Doesn't Pixar use Macs?
>>
>>59966072
Our gay colleagues and subordinates do.
>>
>Falling for the more than 8GB of RAM meme
>>
>>59966141
I just assumed cause the Steve Jobs connection. However seeing as Apple hasn't made a proper pro in years it does make sense
>>
So now I can see why a simple animated movie (and yes they are simple nowadays) costs so fucking much to make, as well as other CGI-laden shitfests.

If you send that kind of hardware to India it'll end up vanishing like a fart in the wind and you'll be stuck with a handful of poo.

In the loo, of course.
>>
>>59968858
Never saw a post of such little substance but filled with tons of /g/ buzzwords
>>
>>59968858
>in the loo
of course
>>
>I am one of the lead animators in Pixar
No you're not, if you worked in motion graphics and animation you'd be sending your project files to a render farm instead of doing it at desktop level.

>>59966072
They use Linux actually.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.