[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he trusts his PC's security with a FSB malware >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Kaspesky-logo-880x655.png (12KB, 880x655px) Image search: [Google]
Kaspesky-logo-880x655.png
12KB, 880x655px
> he trusts his PC's security with a FSB malware
> laughing babushkas.png
>>
>>59958176
>he uses an antivirus
What year do you think this is, 2004? Get with the times gramps. All you need is an ad-blocker and a backup drive.
>>
>>59958573
seriously, antiviruses are scam-tier now
>>
>>59958609
>are scam-tier now
They always have been.
>hey kid, want to stop viruses? Here, buy my virus filter!
Uh, ok...
>What does it do, you ask? It fiches for corrupted caches in your computer and weeds out any malwhere anywhere!
I uhh,
>And don't forget to buy a new edition next year! You never know how those sneaky hackers are going to try and steal your personal data!

Anti-virus programs just replace any virus you can get with itself. It's just a placebo for the most part that slows you down and the use of fear mongering has gotten people into the idea that there are programs you can use to prevent you from installing a cancerous programs when all you really needed was to not click on a risky link.
>>
>>59958176
What's this got to do with the Front Side Bus?
>>
Kaspersky isn't useless though .

To be fair the only reason I bought it is because it was on sale for 9.99
>>
>>59958714
(you)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Security_Service
>>
>>59958899
HE PAID REAL AMERICAN FREEDOM™ DOLLARDOOS TO BE SPIED ON BY PUTIN

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>59958176
>laughing babushkas.png
Laughin grannies?
>>
>>59958703
fun fact:

most finance business are forced to run anti virus software even on linux servers because it is a requirement by the payment card industry in order to be compliant

av is not shill, if pci says it's good, it's good
>>
>>59958703
What if someone uses thumb drives on daily bases? How would they protect themselves from viruses? Common Sense™ won't work in that case.
>>
>>59958176
>he doesnt know that the anti-virus developers are the same ones who make the viruses
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.