[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who buy anything lower than a 470 >people who buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 2070000000.jpg (4KB, 140x250px) Image search: [Google]
2070000000.jpg
4KB, 140x250px
>people who buy anything lower than a 470
>people who buy a 480/580 over a 1060 when they're the same price
>people who buy ryzens for gaming
>people who use slow ram for ryzen builds
>people who buy the 212 EVO
>people who run single-channel
>people who upgrade their old i7s
>people who buy the FX series
>people who buy ryzen cpus other than the 1600 and 1700
>people who buy i3s

Why are there so many retarded consumers, /g/? The list goes on and on.
>>
>building a desktop

the ultimate retarded consumer
>>
they're not retarded, they're average

advertising is meant to target the average person
also, ((they)) have conditioned society to believe that more expensive = always better, which is not always the case

the retarded ones are the ones that buy status symbols rather than functioning hardware
>>
>>59957549
haha le jews!!! :D
>>
>>59957549
da joos xd
>>
>people who needs 4gb GPUs to shitpost on /v/
>>
Let's sacrifice good drivers, Async support, more cram, and fine wine technology for markets gimmicks!

GTFO normie consumer, go buy a Mac pro.
>>
>>59957460

Not all people are adults or live in first world

>people who buy a 480/580 over a 1060 when they're the same price

Both of these cards, specially 580 are better than 1060

>people who buy ryzens for gaming

Probably more of a brand loyality moronity but buying an i5 on the other hand is more of a moronity than buying ryzen for gaming

>people who use slow ram for ryzen builds

Can't argue with that

>people who buy the 212 EVO

Marketing works... ''It just werks'' marketing works the best for people who are just avarage consumers

>people who run single-channel

People are ignorant

>people who upgrade their old i7s

People want new shiny things, wow!

>people who buy the FX series

People can be idiotic/avarage/fall-victim-to-hype-train

>people who buy ryzen cpus other than the 1600 and 1700

Read above

>people who buy i3s

Read above and also emulators.

See, people can resonably have different tastes/choices/capacity then you. What a suprise!
>>
>>59957633
>Both of these cards, specially 580 are better than 1060

Incorrect

>buying an i5 on the other hand is more of a moronity than buying ryzen for gaming

incorrect, if games are your only programs

>and also emulators.

Pentium G4560 or an i5 are the only good value chips for emulators. You're falling for the unlocked-i3 hoax that became an oft-echoed meme.

Again, you're one of the consumers OP is talking about. Don't fume too hard, your blood pressure is high enough as it is
>>
>>59957460
price/performance ratios on lower shit like fx is actually better so i went with it.
>>
>>59957750
>price/performance ratios on lower shit like fx is actually better so i went with it.

>being this retarded

im dying lmfao
>>
Is the i7 a meme for gaming?
>>
>>59957761
not everyone needs to play gayman on ultra and not everyone has half a grand to throw around.
its time to go back.
>>>/v/
>>
>>59957460
>First Generation i5-750 with 212 EVO clocked to 3.6 GHz
>RX480 over 1060 any time of the week, 8gb vram
>still have 8 gb 1333MHz DDR3 ram

my system is from 2010 fight me bitch
>>
>>59957793
>not everyone has half a grand to throw around.

found the poorfag

>>59957790
It's the best gaming CPU

>>59957799
Seems fine to me, if you got that EVO 7 years ago then it's fine
>>
>>59957688

>Incorrect

Both of these cards are objectively better than 1060. There is literally no reason to buy 1060 other than brand loyality, old oem PSU that you don't have the money to change and it just werks marketing. 480 trades blows, winning some and losing some at dx11 while it just outrights deletes 1060 at dx12 while 580, simply higher clocked 480 outright beats it at both dx11 and dx12

>incorrect, if games are your only programs

Even in some modern games 5 GHz OCed 7600k falls behind 3.9 GHz Ryzens anons. Area of 4/4 is over. You need atleast 4/8 now.

>Pentium G4560 or an i5 are the only good value chips for emulators. You're falling for the unlocked-i3 hoax that became an oft-echoed meme.

Pentium g4560 is the best bang4buck CPU, there is no denying that. Some people however simply might want to buy i3. I don't understand why are you guys get so buttblasted over other peoples choices.

>Again, you're one of the consumers OP is talking about. Don't fume too hard, your blood pressure is high enough as it is

I am not fuming anon, don't you worry! I just don't understand why are you guys get so buttblasted over other peoples choices. You don't lose anything by just being indifferent to peoples bad/neutral/good choices.
>>
>>59957460
>>59957633
I got my 212 five years ago for $20. I don't think there are any better coolers available even now for that price. You can still get the 212 on sale for good prices. Saying the 212 is a bad purchase without addressing a specific price range is idiocy.
>>
>>59957809
i got the evo last summer, however the CPU was stock clock until then. I really wanna upgrade the CPU but then I'd have to upgrade motherboard and ddr4 memory sticks as well.

is there any cheap lazy way out of this?
>>
>>59957885
>i got the evo last summer, however the CPU was stock clock until then. I really wanna upgrade the CPU but then I'd have to upgrade motherboard and ddr4 memory sticks as well.

>is there any cheap lazy way out of this?

I5-3570k and z77 motherboard is 200 used and takes ddr3 and performs within 10% of the babbylake i5s
>>
File: vrRpx.png (384KB, 515x482px) Image search: [Google]
vrRpx.png
384KB, 515x482px
>people who buy things
>>
>>59957841
Statistically, the 1060 beats the 580 5% overall, averaged across all titles. Do some more research.

The 7600k is 12% faster at 5.0ghz than a 1600 at 4ghz, on average, across all games.

>Some people however simply might want to buy i3

they're called retards

>You don't lose anything by just being indifferent to peoples bad/neutral/good choices.

sometimes it gets exhausting wallowing among retards such as yourself. you've contributing 0 but concessions and misinformation.

>>59957883
oh, there are many many many better options. The price range is anything under the 212 EVO price. If you pay a tiny bit more, you'll get way way way better options.

5 years ago things were different, there were only 1 or 2 clear cut better choices.

>>59957885
i'd get an i7 compatible with chipset. or an i5 so the evo can handle it
>>
>>59957809
>found the poorfag
found the soulless mindless consumer richfag.
Easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle.
>>
>>59958489
>7600k at 5.0 is 12% faster than a 1600 at 4.0
That's 125% the clock speed.
>>
>>59959385
forgot to add
>5.0Ghz
On one core maybe. On all cores you will get 5.0 iff you have highend liquid and golden goose silicon.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.