[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, is it possible to connect a microphone to tor so I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
22KB, 300x300px
Hey /g/, is it possible to connect a microphone to tor so I can call people on facebook?
>>
>>59955958
Ya, just get an onion and shove it up your ass, then you become an Onion Router.

Make sure you stick an ethernet cable in it first, it's harder to connect when the Onion is in your asshole.

It will automattically pick up your voice if you talk deeply.

Also, Fuck off, we aren't your tech support.
>>
FBI has compromised all the exit nodes. Fuck tor.
>>
>>59956033
Alternative?
>>
>>59956033
is not the point of an exit node that you do not have to trust it?

Use ssl, exit node only sees which server you connect do, but does not know who you are.

Barring correlation attacks.
>>
>>59955958
>facebook
Only if you created the facebook and only access it through tor and the mail address is not related to you and your friends don't address you as you r any other identifiable means would it be something one might like to do.
>>
>>59956178
>what is fake persona
>>
>>59956197
That summed it up nicely.
>>
>>59956337
So how do I connect my microphone to it? doesn't see it
>>
>>59956415
What doesn't see it?
The browser, tails?
>>
>>59956470
I try to call and it says I need a microphone and a camera. I'm running a virtual camera (manycams) so I figured it's the mic that's the problem.
>>
>>59956489
This doesn't give much to work with...
Does it work outside facebook? on the OS?
Though I think it's the browser that might be blocking stuff.

Connecting a microphone to TOR is not a question.
>>
>>59956615
Outside of facebook? Yes, just tested it.
>>
>>59956649
So probably:
Your method of connection to TOR is a tor-bundle kind of thing that blocks by default most javascript/whatever facebook needs to acces your hardware.

Look for a solution somewhere there when searching.

can't really help in that regard because I don't know the consequences for unblocking what is bothering you.
>>
>>59956730
Is it safe to have javascript enabled?
>>
>>59957209
No
>read the torproject-site for more info
>>
>>59956085
>what is profiling
>>
>>59955958
>>>/sqt/
>>
>>59956178
>>59956197
Good luck with that. They now have a human manually verify each new user and require you give them a picture containing your face (above a certain resolution) as part of this process. Good luck finding a decent resolution photo of a person's face who isn't going to be found in their database already or on a reverse image lookup
>>
>>59957806
Do they?
>>
>>59957806
generate one by combining features from a few million images
>>
Holy shit lol
>>
>>59955994
fpbp
>>
>>59957348

>what is limited resources are not caring about random people

Also

>not using tor through a vpn
>>
File: 1469254704680.png (1008KB, 1242x544px) Image search: [Google]
1469254704680.png
1008KB, 1242x544px
>>59957995
that worked
>>
>use tor
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.