[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone possibly think this is okay? Is this the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

How can anyone possibly think this is okay? Is this the future of classrooms the entire class wearing VR headsets? What is wrong with people?
>>
At least it's not a Steve Jobs school.
>>
>>59955395
Where's the students of color?
>>
What's wrong with it, Grandpa?
>>
>classrooms

Please. People are gonna sit at home and go to school virtually.

Probably gonna be some MMO-like shit
>>
>>59955395
Are you stupid? Having total control over the student's perceptual environment is the golden ideal of education. Combine future VR with future AI and you're looking at solving the teacher shortage problem forever. Not to mention a fully automated solution doesn't have to be a one-size-fits-all bullshit affair like modern education, instead every second of a student's education could be tailor-made to them.
>>
File: 1451706499974.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451706499974.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>silicon valley sells cheap electronics chink shit to public schools all over the country
>silicon valley execs send there own kids to private schools that don't have a computer in a single class room

really makes you think
>>
This is the future of human kind. Everyone connected to the botnet.
>>
File: lain.jpg (119KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
119KB, 1440x1080px
>>59955395
Whoah, Wired is just few years away. Better get those NAVIs ready.
>>
>>59955395
Why do we even still have 17th century tier schools in the 21st century?
>>
>>59955680
This
http://nextshark.com/why-steve-jobs-didnt-let-his-kids-use-ipads-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/
http://archive.is/rQXHx
>>
>>59955395
>Someone took a picture of a classroom using VR probably once, so I, the anon of 4chan, need to take it out of context and ridicule it on my website of enlightened individuals.
>>
>>59955395
And what exactly is wrong with this method of information delivery?
>>
>>59955713
we will be gods
>>
>in the future the normies will be stuck in the VR world while nerds take refugee in the real world to avoid them
really gets the locomotives running
>>
>>59957041
nothing
>>
once they'll look like sunglasses I bet no concern will be raised.
>>
>>59955713
yes, fucks yes
>>
>>59957994
member google glasses?
>>
>>59958013
DOA for completely different reasons, mainly outdoors privacy concerns. HMDs to be used indoors don't have this problem.
>>
>>59958013
The glasses which instead of using virtual retinal displays or a transparent OLED, it tried to use a mirror and a projector?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.