[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if this is really the place, but I really need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: debian suicide.png (47KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
debian suicide.png
47KB, 200x300px
I don't know if this is really the place, but I really need advice. I am currently 26 years old. Two years ago, my parents bought me a computer and paid for a proprietary firewall license and Microsoft Office Suite. I immediately installed Debian. I have had it on there for 2 years, with no problems. Yesterday, my step-father used my computer and I was forced to explain. They are now furious at me. I feel like a lot of it is their own misconceptions about Linux and how it works. They have expressed that they are confident my computer is now infected with viruses because I am not using the proprietary firewall they paid for. They are also worried that hackers will use my computer to get to communicate with their desktop and steal their banking information. They also want me to pay back the full price of my laptop, because I "pissed all over an expensive gift." This is all despite the fact that my computer continues to operate perfectly, with free software. I have tried arguing my case, but they keep asserting, incorrectly, that I am not an expert in all things Operating System and so they will not listen to me.
Any advice you can provide would be really appreciated. I don't really know what to do.
>>
dude you're 26

move out of your parents basement for fucks sake
>>
>>59950255
you could kill them OP?
or move out of home you're fucking 26
>>
I'm scared that this might not be a joke.
>>
>>59950255
>26 yo.
>still have to explain personal shits to parents.
kys.
>>
>>59950255
Just do an Ian Murdock...
>>
Well op it could even be funny if you played it better, but you're probably really dumb idiot who thought he will get attention by posting unfunny untrusting boring stupid not entertaining story based on hundreds of other stories.

My advice is: on next troll attempt at least try.
>>
>>59950296
It's mostly fake and gay
>>
>>59950255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44jSeZtSdT0
>>
fake
gay
sage
>>
If its not pasta I'd say there was an effort. 5/10
>>
>>59950255
Install Gentoo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.