[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Requirements >5 years of experience in Office 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: shotgun.jpg (120KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
120KB, 593x640px
>Requirements
>5 years of experience in Office 2016 and Windows 10
>>
>>59941388
>in this ITT: shit that never happened
>>
I have 12 years experience with windows 10
>>
File: 34545656890.jpg (60KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
34545656890.jpg
60KB, 478x357px
>>59941388
> Tell recruiters I need a socket io and node developer
> Resumes come with people claiming 10 years of experience in Socket.io

Hngggg
>>
>>59941388
>requiring 5 years of experience in an os thathas only been around for 2 years
>>
>100,000 years in Microsoft Word 40,000 B.C.
>>
>Invent your own program
>Found a company
>Go public
>Board of Directors fires you
>Reason: Not enough experience in that software you wrote
>>
You do realize you're supposed to lie on your resume, right? And apply for jobs that you don't technically meat the requirements for.

Those "requirements" are the first line of defense against shitty, unmotivated people. Funny that it seems to block 99.99% of 4chan users, since you all consider yourselves worthless anyway.
>>
>>59943350
There was a thread earlier, about a retard who lied that he knows about machine learning to his interviewer.
>>
>>59943350
>"sir, do you understand what the word 'requirement' means?"
>"how can we trust you to do this job when it's clear you don't understand the requirements?"
>>
>>59945900
>says the recruiter who expects 5 years experience on software that has been out for only 2
>>
>>59945900
"Sir! I believe we said you need 5 years of experience with Microsoft word to do this job! It it obvious to everyone in the company that you only have 3 years experience! Now pack your things and get out of this building! I'll be calling your parents and every CEO in the tri-state area to let them know you're a liar. A liar and a scoundrel!"

>this is what you literally believe
>>
>2016 was 12 years ago
>>
Well maybe an H1B can fix this problem.
>>
>>59943499
Link? Wanna read it
>>
>>59941388
>Sysadmin Internship
>Must have 5 years experience in an enterprise-level deployment
>Proficient in bash, python, and SQL
>If hired, salary starts at 35k/yr

fug
>>
>>59941506
btfo
>>
>>59946994
>bash

just don't
even if it were 80k

just
don't

I swear to fucking god. I thought I've seen shit, the level of fucking stupid people do to make "1337" shell scripts over some really readable ones is beyond me.
>>
>>59943223

>Requirments:
>no autism
>>
>>59947053
also it's code word for
"we don't know shit about build toolchains"

and you'll see shit like make.sh which basically does what fucking cmake or autotools is supposed to do, but they are too fucking tarded to even know what that means and please don't try and run make with -j greater than 1 or shit just meltsdown into build failures.
>>
>>59941388
>not saying you have at least 10yr experience in literally everything

poor form op. learn to HR
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.