[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-superheroes, non-hackers, non-billionaires, non-fugitives,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: z8Sfc7V.jpg (48KB, 604x677px) Image search: [Google]
z8Sfc7V.jpg
48KB, 604x677px
Non-superheroes, non-hackers, non-billionaires, non-fugitives, non-hustlers, non-pasta aficionados BTFO!!!

FIREFOX IS WHAT THE COOL KIDS USE!
>>
File: smuganimegirl.jpg (46KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegirl.jpg
46KB, 800x800px
>tfw using firefox and i'm none of those

ain't luck a bitch
>>
well i am a pasta aficionado
>>
It's also the browser of choice for pizza aficionados.
>>
Why do """"journalists""" keep using the word "probably" in their article titles?

I'm seeing it more and more, it can't just be a coincidence. Why can't they be more assertive in their arguments?
>>
>>59941313
>>59941318
YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DON'TCHA
>>
>>59941216
Chrome if 10 times better if you are just smart enough to use proper adblockers and anti-tracking add-ons and use Startpage for off-the-grid googling
>>
File: 8463764736.png (649KB, 977x1195px) Image search: [Google]
8463764736.png
649KB, 977x1195px
>>59941216
>medium
they should fucking kill themselves
>>
File: Ofx3RXo.png?1.png (425KB, 603x937px) Image search: [Google]
Ofx3RXo.png?1.png
425KB, 603x937px

The internet was a mistake.
>>
File: firesucks.png (233KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
firesucks.png
233KB, 1280x1024px
ylyl tier material right here
>>
>>59941216
>killed its own userbase
>by destroying its main feature more and more over the years
>and biting the people who worked to make firefox better (addon devs) in the ass
>while always adding and changing shit nobody wanted them to add or change
You can't say you're the #1 when you've literally destroyed everything you had, chased away everyone who had a serious interest in you, and have a smaller userbase than ever.
>>
>>59941879
Firefox is STILL running as a monolithic process?

That's amazing.
>>
>>59942162
If it did it wouldn't be showing you how your tab crashed and ask you to reload it, the entire thing would go down.
>>
>>59941879
>DUDE INFORMAL LANGUAGE LMAO
>>
>>59941321
You can't be called fake news if you always leave room for doubt in your statements.
>>
>>59943169
>always leave room for doubt
Explicit doubt or implicit?
Most people don't pick up on implications; that's how advertising works.
>>
>>59941216

> he doesn't use icecat

If not running nonfree javascript makes you a pleb then firefox makes you a patrician
>>
>>59941321
normie comedic writing
>>
If firefox was a person, I would hate-fuck it.
>>
So which are the ones that use chrome?
>>
>>59943677
People that need to get the job done.
>>
File: Bzt7GPrCIAA-dcZ.jpg (43KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
Bzt7GPrCIAA-dcZ.jpg
43KB, 600x508px
>>59941216
>firefox is now resorting to television for reasons to use it
The only reason they use Firefox is so they don't have to pay some sort of fee to Google.
>>
>>59941532
- It all started with a gay club somewhere in a Bay Area...
>>
>>59943714
Yeah, instead they pay Yahoo, which in turn pays Microsoft because it's powered by bing.
>>
>>59941950
what?

addon devs were given a shitload of warning about a lot of things but they never migrated.

firefox is just nuking the whole thing because they don't want to deal with legacy bullshit.
>>
>>59941216
This is sad. This is like when /g/ tries to convince you to use Macs because generic billionaire #24 does.
>>
Dam, are things really getting THAT bad for mozilla corp(tm) (c)?
>>
File: banannas.png (1KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
banannas.png
1KB, 640x480px
>>59941313
What the fuck did you just fucking say about GNU/Linux, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my web development class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Twitter raids, and I have over 300 banned accounts.

I am trained in C and JavaScript and I’m the top hacker in the entire 4chan website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in my super cool kids IRC channel? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking DDOSed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my laptop.

Not only am I extensively trained in Kali Linux, but I have access to the entire hacking tools arsenal of the United States CIA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

I'm installing Gentoo as we speak, kiddo.
>>
File: 1472698931012.jpg (56KB, 649x601px) Image search: [Google]
1472698931012.jpg
56KB, 649x601px
HAHAHA
>>
>>59941216
So basically what 99% of the population isn't? I'm not surprised no one uses it.
>>
>>59941321

Its faggot numale speaking styles. Imagine it being said in an annoying, back of throat sounding American accent. Like some random cunt 'journalist' from The Verge or something.
>>
>>59941216
That article is bullshit. I'm a pasta aficionado and I use Chromium
>>
>>59942162
IIRC Firefox was among the first to sandbox tabs.
>>
>>59941216
>We are still probably relevant, hopefully... maybe
>How do you do, fellow kids?
>>
GAH!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.