[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you people deal with this massive piece of shit? >rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hero.png (376KB, 620x449px) Image search: [Google]
hero.png
376KB, 620x449px
how do you people deal with this massive piece of shit?

>rip CD at friends house cause no optical drive on my PC
>hook up iphone to his computer
>songs refuse to transfer over
>say fuck it put them on flash drive and go home
>attempt to move them over from flash drive
>they say they moved but stayed greyed out
>have to move files to my local harddrive in order to put them on my iphone

when is apple going to do an overhaul and fix thngs like this?
>>
On the 19th of Gofuckyourself
>>
>>59928936
>hurr muh apple can do no wrong and nothing they do can ever be bad
>>
OSX user here
This is why I have an android phone
>>
>>59928932
so you ripped a CD, had the songs in mp4 format I assume on your hard drive? then you put them on itunes (right?) and tried syncing to the iPhone and it didn't work?

idk why people give iTunes so much shit. I swear its user incompetency, this thing works flawlessly for me. I don't use it for anything else but transferring my songs over to my iPhone but whenever I do, it works absolutely fine.
>>
>>59928996
they wouldn't move over from a flash drive they HAD to be on my main hard drive for it to work it outright refused otherwise
>>
>>59928932
Just use Apple Music and add those albums to the library.
>>
>>59929223
>just put more apple cancer on your PC
>>
>>59928996
So its user error when iTunes only syncs 5-10 of my 2700 songs at once and i must constantly keep hitting sync even after restarting and unplugging and re plugging?
>>
>>59929314
The Apple Music code is already built-in to iTunes and iPhones. There's no extra software to download.
>>
>>59929184
holy shit people complain about the most trivial stuff. they obviously need to be in your iTunes library, which has to be on your hard drive for the songs to sync you stupid fuck.
>>
>>59928932
Ive literally never had a problem with itunes. You might be dumb
>>
>>59931178
a lot of the problems people on /g/ seem to have with apple products seem to be the result of them being determed to act like caricatures of idiots. there's lots to criticize about apple, but /g/ somehow picks stupid shit and then exaggerates it, twisting the original (marginally valid) criticism into some kind of joke where the punchline is that anyone who takes them seriously must be retarded.
>>
>>59931178
>using itunes
Spotted the retard.
>>
>>59928932
>apple
Found your problem.
>>
File: me.png (558KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
558KB, 682x1023px
>ever mac thread makes us look worse
at least i also have a x220
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.