[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why havent you built your own iphone yet? https://www.youtu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Why havent you built your own iphone yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leFuF-zoVzA
>>
>>59920367
because im not gay, anon

this is the worst video ive seen in a long time
>>
>>59920867
but ur gay
>>
If a nigger or child did this they'd be hailed as a wizard.
>>
$300 for parts without bulk and bargain prices.
Someone could become a millionaire selling self-assembled iPhones in 3rd world countries like Brazil where they are naturally expensive.
>>
>>59920367
>design a pcb that will fit in an iphone 5 shell
>design it to fit android device components like a qualcomm soc
>go to a pcb making service
>buy other parts
>find a way to fit a non-apple display and cameras into it
>find a way to fit the lightning port so that it uses usb and not applel's proprietary serial bus
>build custom android os complete with home button gestures
>it's an iphone running android
>sell it for fuckloads of dolans
>>
>>59921448
>implying the chinks havent been doing this for years
>>
>>59921448
>what is the Pixel
>>
>>59921448
>reskin Google pleystore to show only crossplatform apps and look exactly like Apple Store
>port and reskin Samsung Pay to look like Apple pay
>>
File: 1492120824537.png (628KB, 520x668px) Image search: [Google]
1492120824537.png
628KB, 520x668px
>>59921477
Their devices are low quality and full of bloatware. They also don't use real iPhone parts. Most of them have shitty off-brand SoCs and can't even load a webpage.

>>59921479
It's a device that looks like a sad fat chick at the party who nobody wants to slam. All that glass and no wireless charging.

>>59921488
>go through all the trouble of porting an operating system to it
>some guy wants to fill it full botnet services and reskin them like a pajeet
Stop wasting the oxygen of those smarter than you and just end yourself.
>>
>>59921543
How are you gonna sell a full iPhone mockup without basic features an iPhone has?
If someone wants to go full chink mockup, he won't bother about full genuine shit either.
>>
>>59921543
>botnet
what isn't a botnet?
everything you use wants to know why and how you use their product.

>Most of them have shitty off-brand SoCs and can't even load a webpage.
well no shit, its a knock-off. which is what you wanted.
if you plan on putting a good SoC then you might as well make your own phone unless you want to get sued for using an iphone shell and iphone parts.
>>
>>59921605
Because the iPhone 5 is the best looking phone. I hate iOS but the outer shell of it is pure eye candy.

Also, it would have all of the features that a normal iPhone has except for iMessage or Siri. We're at a point where there's not a big difference between iOS and Android in terms of basic smartphone functionality.
>>
>>59921614
>what isn't a botnet?
Machines with a free and open source BIOS that don't run any proprietary binaries and that have the management engine disabled. Phones are far from perfect in regards to freedom and privacy but you can still limit the buttnet to a non-free baseband and bootloaders, which is usually good enough.

>get sued for using an iphone shell and iphone parts
Not if I only make a few of them.
>>
>>59920367
I was avoiding this video because I thought it would be absolute clickbait, but it was actually pretty interesting. Thanks OP, you were less of a cocknigger today.
>>
>>59921364
Things arent expensive in brazil. The people are just really fucking poor.
>>
>>59920367
Becuase he still used an old logicboard and completely defeated the purpose, what he's done is just replace all of the parts on a phone.

it's still uniquely an apple device, trackable, registered and with history.

Come back when you have an appel device that's completely off the grid
>>
I spent less money on a better phone
>>
>>59920367
this is the fucking cringiest video dude
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.