[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use Pandora for years >simple and useful interface >now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170416-020544.png (531KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170416-020544.png
531KB, 1080x1920px
>use Pandora for years
>simple and useful interface
>now web site looks like a fucking phone app
>open pandora on phone
>"Download app now!"
>Can't fucking use it on mobile browser
>try to download it
>pic related
But this was not the worst part
>the app looks the same as the desktop website
>they reversed the role of desktop first, mobile after
>we are the minority now
>mobile apps define desktop apps
>to ease the usage
>simplifying, being less aware of mundane tasks
>therefore, allowing evolution
>>
What's the point of this thread
>>
>>59917478
He very upset over silly thing, but he no have friends in real life to tell so he tell us his problem, he want people to understand and be angry with him.
>>
>>59917868
>but he no have
kys
>>
>>59917880
You no understand, you must be a berrypicker. Silly berrypicker use free open source rocks already.
>>
>>59917264
I've been hearing that the future belongs to HTML5 and web apps. I hope that's true. Something has to give right? Writing native apps means you have to target at least 4 platforms with 3 different programming language. I know there are tools like Xamarin but I hear more complains about them than I hear praises.
>>
Deezer app went to shit too.
>>
This is why I don't automatically update apps on my phone.

also, I'm sure you can find an old apk of Pandora you can install to your device.
>>
>>59917264
Have you ever heard of a vpn? Download one and run it. Problem solved cuck.
>>
>>59920453
>download a vpn

Download some RAM while you're at it.
>>
>>59918043
there was a time where people actually had love for their craft, where they built small platform layers when they wanted to target multiplatform.

now everything is html5 and it sucks..
>>
I hate how the Internet is made with phones in mind now.
I remember when Homer exclaimed that the Internet was on computers now in that one episode of the Simpsons, and it was funny. I never thought that one day, that sentiment would ring so true so soon.
The Internet should stay on desktop computers only.
>>
>>59917868
pajeet pls
>>
>>59917264
Download a vpn and set it to a country that allows it, idiot. Its a simple fix.
>>
>>59917264

just download the APK from a trusted download site
>>
>>59920557
There are vpn apps like tunnelbear and privatetunnel that are free from google play. These things aren't make believe, despite what you think.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.