[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who actually thought this was a good design philosophy? If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: modern design philosophy.jpg (4KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
modern design philosophy.jpg
4KB, 236x176px
Who actually thought this was a good design philosophy? If you're going to make a 2-in-1, at least make it secure enough to use it like a laptop instead of a fucking picture frame.
>>
>>59905776
You're a typical /g/ cuck - all criticism and no new ideas. IF YOU'RE SO SMART THEN LET'S SEE YOU COME UP WITH A BETTER DESIGN, YOU BITCH NIGGA
>>
>>59907380
We had a better one already, the one that conventional laptops use. Just because an idea is new doesn't mean its good, or that the old idea needed to be replaced.
>>
>>59907380
he literally stated his proposed idea exactly and precisely in the exact same sentence he criticized tablet stands
>>
>>59905776
>t.hyper obese permavirgin who's ham planet arms are heavy enough to break a metal stand

fuck off retard
>>
>>59907567
>actually thinking a fucking picture stand is a good design paradigm

KEK
>>
>>59907591
>being obese

kek
>>
>>59907567
>>59907603
so transparent. why are you so mad? did you spend your tax money on that same device so now you have to defend it at all costs?
>>
>>59907567
>>59907603
What does being obese have to do with it? You're not putting pressure on the stand, anyway.
>>
>>59905776
>>59907487
The Surface Book is a 2-in-1 and uses this design.
>>
>>59908093
No the hinge is retarded and it can't close flat so putting it in a backpack will put strain on the laptop/dock connection
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>59908504
That's why you place a ham sandwich between the keyboard and the screen
>>
>>59908093
The Transformer 100 also did that.

This shit is one of the reasons i wouldnt buy a surface pro... I hate that stupid kick stand. It makes it look so fucking cheap.

Put a sturdy hinge on the keyboard, and have it snap into it. The parts might cost an extra $1 for production, but it'll make the device look much nicer and you wont have to worry about stupid customers ripping off the kickstand, and expecting warranty support on it.
>>
>>59908504
Mine works in my bag just fine
>>
File: lenovo-thinkpad-x1-yoga-10.jpg (39KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
lenovo-thinkpad-x1-yoga-10.jpg
39KB, 770x433px
The Thinkpad X1 Yoga has the best convertible design.

You can use it like a normal laptop. The switch from laptop to tablet mode is fast. There is a frame around the keys that rises in tablet mode and makes sure that the keys can't be pressed. In the 2017 model the keys recess inside. Also the pen is stored inside the laptop so you don't forget or lose it.

The only flaws are the 16:9 screen and lack of SD card slot.
>>
>>59908829
Top kek
>>
>>59909421
It just feels wrong to have keys on the other side, even if they can't be pressed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.