[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to get physically angry st the existence of apple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0353.jpg (76KB, 349x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
76KB, 349x416px
Is it normal to get physically angry st the existence of apple? I fucking hate the fact that their products exist on the market. Using a hand me down iPhone my friend gave me has led me to endless rage and suffering st this shitty piece of plastic.
>>
Try to control your autistic fits.
>>
>>59902893
Apple products serve a good purpose. They keep plebs who want to do nothing more than the most basic things from having to learn anything about computers.
>>
>>59902893
You most likely have a mental problem from staying at home all day and should go outside sometimes
>>
>>59902914
Literally this. Also keeps their wallets emty. Apple doing a (jewish)gods work.
>>
>>59902893
macbooks are pretty comfy to use
>>
>>59902893
>getting enraged at a piece of plastic and metal
I also hate apple and would never buy their products but your rage is autism.
>>
Obviously not, normalfags like Apple generally.
>>
>>59902893
No, autism isn't normal. Next question?
>>
>>59902893
>Is it normal to get physically angry st the existence of apple?
No.

Apple is just another company. They have a fantastic marketing team that has managed to convince a large number of uneducated/low-IQ individuals that Apple products are magical... but why should that anger you? Because Apple is lying? Every company lies, anon. And every company wants to market their products, too.
>>
>>59902914
I just want my phone to work. I don't want to have to troubleshoot it. So I have an iPhone.

I want my wife's computer to just work, I don't want to have to troubleshoot it. Unfortunately it's a windows 7 rig. I had to replace the monitor due to shitty intel video drivers causing sleep issues. I had to tell the USB wifi adapter not to sleep or else it dissapears. Fuck this shit, I'm going to buy her a Mac mini.

I've been in the IT industry for almost 20 years. I'm a Devops engineer now but I spent many years as a network admin troubleshooting end user devices and problems, I don't want to do that shit ever again not at work or home.

Tl;dr I like apple products because they generally work well and don't require me fiddling with them all the time.
>>
Can you literally not afford your own phone?
>>
>>59902893
It's called applophobia.
>>
>>59902893
It is normal. It is also horribly lame. I don't know why people have such strong emotions about the things other people buy. It doesn't fucking matter.

The best computer in the world is the one you like. That's true for every one of us. You disliking someone else's computer won't change their mind. They'll just be annoyed with you.
>>
>>59903768
Did you learn nothing during those 20 years?

you deserve Apple
>>
>>59904617
Looks to me like he spend his work hours fiddling with computers, and don't want to do what when he gets home. Apple stuff for the most part works well as long as you avoid being the early adopter, and wait a few months before you install the latest big OS upgrade.
>>
>>59904739
>>59904617
Exactly I don't want to have to dick with anything. As an adult with kids you don't have time for that shit. I'm mostly coding all day at work and when I get home i don't want to have to fix shit.
>>
>>59902893
you're mentally ill. see a doctor.
>>
>>59902893
Apple is competition that betters Microsoft and Linux products. Plus it's another deep pocket company that is fighting on the side of privacy.
>>
>>59902893
It's part of being from India, you must hate Apple.

Tell us Pajeet, how many goats for an iPhone?
>>
>>59902893
>physically angry
Are you retarded?
No wait, that's a stupid question to ask an Applefag. The answer is yes obviously.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.