[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this say 802.11n instead of 802.11AC if I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (100KB, 1337x912px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
100KB, 1337x912px
Why does this say 802.11n instead of 802.11AC if I have an AC router and NIC?
>>
>>59900678
Because you're fucking retarded
>>
Because either your router or nic is operating in 802.11n mode.
>>
>>59900685
>lacking technological experience is equal to low IQ
it's a surprise you can use a computer
>>
At least you picked a suitable OS for your current level
>>
>>59900724
but he's not using android
>>
>>59900719
>IQ is a decent indicator of someone's intelligence

yeah, no
>>
>>59900767
thats irrelevant to what i said though. my point was that knowledge doesn't equal intelligence, a difference which you should've been able to realize on your own, thus making you calling OP retarded sort of ironic.
>>
>>59900685
post your face when you just discovered that 802.11n and 802.11AC can both use the 5Ghz band
>>
File: 8917349132.png (124KB, 1335x650px) Image search: [Google]
8917349132.png
124KB, 1335x650px
>>59900804
>what is the hippocampus

no it's not irrelevant you dumb shit, having memories(long-term in this case) influences your prefrontal-cortex's decision making

If your definition of intelligence doesn't include knowledge(memories) you're still assuming IQ has anything to do with it.

So which one is it?
>>
>>59900940
it's a good thing you screenshotted your self embarrassment so I can laugh for a while.

Except you don't need to have long term memories in PC related topics for what you said to happen, proving my point and digging yourself, well done
>>
>>59900678
Other tech stuff that use 802.11n will bring down the 802.11ac wireless router to level of 802.11n level.
>>
>>59900970
>it's a good thing you screenshotted your self embarrassment so I can laugh for a while.

I ss'ed your comment to prove how retarded you are for projecting that i'm the guy who called OP a retard, how is that an embarrassment?

>Except you don't need to have long term memories in PC related topics

>"short-term and working memory persist for only about 18 to 30 seconds, informative knowledge can remain as long-term memory indefinitely."

Which means anything longer than 30 seconds CAN be stored as long-term memory.

If such memories were irrelevant to PC-related topics you wouldn't be able to do any query of activities that are longer than 30 seconds, for example remembering how to compile something ,changing your DNS or simply knowing the definition of URL.

I don't know if you're mentally disabled , never took an anatomy class or just disagreeing so you won't lose the argument (which honestly i don't give 2 fucks about)
>>
>>59901057
piling up insults won't help your case anon, its too late to do a save now
>
If such memories were irrelevant to PC-related topics you wouldn't be able to do any query of activities that are longer than 30 seconds, for example remembering how to compile something ,changing your DNS or simply knowing the definition of URL.
but our topic was whether iq and knowledge are related in general. you asserted that knowledge does increase IQ, you are living proof that knowledge doesn't equal intelligence.

It's just an internet argument though, im sure you'll win the next one, dont take this so seriously.
>>
>>59901022
all stuff is AC
>>
>>59901094
You dumb nigga
>>
>>59901022
aw shit, you made me double check and my NIC is N only kek.

http://www.tp-link.com/us/products/details/cat-5519_TL-WDN4800.html
>>
>>59901094
>you asserted that knowledge does increase IQ

Mate are you fucking retarded?I literally said IQ is not an indicator of someone's intelligence.Knowledge(memories to be specific) affects your "intelligence", what's so fucking hard to understand?

You still assume you've won you're prestigious "internet argument"(lmao) , which i've already said i don't give a shit about.

I just hope for your sake english is not your natal language.Read twice what i've said and maybe it'll make sense;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.