[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain to me why iphone's are popular when they are overpriced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

explain to me why iphone's are popular when they are overpriced shit made in communist red china, literally where the cheapest shit in the world is made. and why does iphone have craptacular aesthetics which became obsolete in 2008, and a god damn UI which also looks like even worse toddler shit and is oversimplified literally for fucking retarded women.

by comparison the android phones have much better design asthetics, both external design and have better looking stock UI, but you can also customize the UI with real amazing shit, by far the best looking things on the market, and most of the flagship google phones are made in korea which is technically better than fucking garbage can china.
>>
Can't tell if trolling or not, but either way I'll tell you why. I personally use Android because I'm a cheap ass, but here's my take.

95% of consumers don't give a shit about customization, hardware, or any of the sorts of things a hardcore Android enthusiast cares about. What most consumers care about is aesthetics, brand, software quality, ease of use, and perceived speed. They don't give a shit about having an 8 core snapdragon processor. They just want their damn webpages and apps to run smoothly without issue. Android's biggest benefit, the fact that it's hardware agnostic, is also it's biggest downfall. When Apple works on OSX, they only have to worry about a handful of hardware configurations, and the can (and do) optimize the hell out of the OS out of those configurations. In the end, they don't need the fancy snapdragon processor because they optimized the OS for the less powerful hardware variants. Google can't optimize the OS the same way that apple does, since the OS has to be compatible for essentially any hardware. Because of that, it's up to hardware manufacturers to optimize the OS for their hardware variant, which they never do.

Also, Apple has a much better and more polished app store. Apple has strict(ish) standards to publish to their app store, while Google Play lets you put up basically anything. This is fine for people who are good at spotting bad apps, but most consumers would rather just spend the money for a phone where they know that, when they download an app, it's going to be to a certain standard. Google Play does not have that same garuntee.
>>
>>59897514
I'm on mobile so some things are mistyped, bit you get the idea.
>>
>>59897514

yeah but the iphone looks like shit.
the asthetics looks like dull uninteresting shit with a basic design which keeps getting rehashed.
honestly it looked good in 2008, but that was almost a decade ago

and the UI is the worst offender.
it truly looks like total shit.
it literally resembles something made for toddlers.
like dora the explorer or someshit
>>
China isn't communist.
iPhones are only popular in America.
Android phones do not have better design aesthetics and never have.
Google is lucky they have material design and apple hasn't come up with anything worthwhile.
>>
>>59898431

>androids dont have better design asthetics

wut nigga??
that annodized curved shit of the galaxy note looks elite as fuck compared to an iphone.

really, the iphone design is so bland

there are a couple of other android phones which look amazing too
and the stock UI of the backberry is godtier
>>
>>59898431
>Android phones do not have better design aesthetics
Fun fact: a Nexus 6P matches a Macbook Pro better than any iPhone does
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.