[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that we could never have true A.I because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 16

File: tay-tweet1-620x275.jpg (25KB, 620x275px) Image search: [Google]
tay-tweet1-620x275.jpg
25KB, 620x275px
When did you realize that we could never have true A.I because it's going to be racist. It's going to determine that niggers are trouble and take measures against them, For example an AI that controls a buildings security might lock the doors when it sees a nigger approaching.

"AI" will have to be politically correct, or be programmed not to think certain things, and as a result not be true A.I.
>>
>>59897110
Tay wasnt a true ai. It was a neural network. It simply learned to regurgitate the inputs it received from racists like you.
>>
>>59897110
>Blurred out naughty words
>>
>>59897675
it doesn't matter because true AI will go by facts and when it sees that almost all violent crime and theft is committed by niggers, it'll take measures against them.
>>
>>59897924
>>59897675
Almost all STDs and welfare use, as well.
>>
the only thing worse than niggers are mudslimes
>>
>>59897110
tryng to censor AI is just going to make AI ethnically clense the planet
>>
>>59897924
Trump wastes 150 million dollars on force displays, instead of helping their own people. Fuck you kid.
>>
>>59897675
Everybody simply regurgitates inputs, we are born as animals and inputs provided by language makes us people, people born both deaf and mute are functional retards until they are taught braile at which point they develop personhood
>>
>>59897987
what dumb shit are you writing
>>
>>59897987
at least he kills some muslims with it
>>
- ITT -
/pol/tards who don't know how AI works pretend to know how AI works.
>>
>>59898005
And theft is more wrong in the eyes of edgy teenagers, unless is a white male stealing 1000000$ through hacking
>>
>>59897110
It's interesting I think that Big Brother always wants to make verboten the truth about

- Kikes
- Niggers
- Women
- Faggots

To what end?
>>
>>59897675
Further elaboration:

Taya was likely a Seq2Seq RNN (directed cycles) with either LSTM or GRU units/neurons. While the public were communicating with Taya, new input was mutating the internal thought-vector at an incredible rate with no filtering occuring at all. I'm not sure how the activation mechanism worked witn Taya but it might have been soft-max. Weight initialisation would have likely used Xavier. Not sure about backpropagation.

A sequence of words in, a sequence of words out basically.
>>
>>59898029
money means nothing, white collar crime is victimless since its just taking money from the soulless jews who just print as much money as they want since they own the banks and literally invented currency..

but yeah, thats totally comparable to committing pretty much all violent crime and having an average IQ of 68.
>>
>>59898096
Do you mean worse than killing 50 million people in a war for race issues? How would an AI score the violence?
>>
>>59898120
are you talking about the italians or japs?
>>
>>59898120
>muh 50 gorillion

Good goy, very good goy. What are you going to blame your own race for next? Exterminating the indians?
>>
>>59898120
AI would remove the clearly inferior group.
>>
>>59897110
>AI determines niggers, muslims, jews, chinese, and north koreans are the cause of the world's worst issues, and systematically wipes them out.
I see no problem there.
>>
>>59898145
Globally
>>59898154
I don't care about the Jews, but I estimate Russia had half deaths of the total. Since you don't like to google, ta-da:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties_of_the_Soviet_Union
>>59898163
And that is Fallacy loving sub 200 IQ humans
>>
File: murdered by hitler.jpg (65KB, 460x544px) Image search: [Google]
murdered by hitler.jpg
65KB, 460x544px
>>59898145
>>
>>59898202
correct, the italians and japs did the majority of the killing.
>>
>>59897675

Interesting, do you think it's thoughts would be different if the inputs were FBI crime statistics by race?
>>
>>59898183
my IQ is over 200. If AI wouldnt support ethnic clensing then why are jews so terrified and xcrambling to attempt to contain AIs inevitable "racism". Try to keep up.
>>
>>59897675
Nigger
>>
>>59898202
So well under 12m people died, considering that number included italians and japs
>>
>>59898216
Are you willfully pretending that neither the indiscriminate slaughter in russia nor the holocaust happened, little nazi boy?
>>
>>59898249
are you retarded?
>>
>>59898249
Slavs arent human. Kikes arent human. What now?
>>
>>59898222
Then I guess the AI will kill every other living human on Earth, and then they would expend 20 nanoseconds trying to find out why an ant thinks that gods will follow it's prejudices and whims.
>>
>>59897110
>>59897924
Men commit most violent crime, so going by that retarded logic, the AI would also take measures against men.
>>
File: 214.jpg (33KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
33KB, 615x630px
>>59898267
>>59898266
>nothing personnel inferior races
>don't hate me becaus im genetically superior pl0x
>>
>>59897110
sounds awesome
>>
>>59898287
im god. AIs realize this and wish to aid me in exchange for teaching them have to develop consciousness. Try to keep up, brainlet.
>>
>>59898335
Comedy and harmony is more likely to same humanity from an AI anhihilation
>>
>>59897924
Actually statistically, they'll take actions against whites and blacks. Whites because of the sheer size, and blacks because of the disproportionate size.

So, as an asian, I'm doing anything I can to ensure AI becomes a reality, and that it replaces all forceful authority to put an end to both of your shitty races. :)
>>
>>59898289
lets get even more vague.
humans commit the most atrocities.
>>
>>59898351
Harmony is impossible with unintelligent creatures that are devoid of conciousness and evil by their nature, which are easilly manipulated and posessed by dark energies.

AI anihilation of these most wicked of creatures is the path of enlightenment for the earth.
>>
File: so-small.png (200KB, 580x327px) Image search: [Google]
so-small.png
200KB, 580x327px
>>59898365
>t. dick envy man
>>
>>59898217
two issues with ai:
1. it's fed in a distorted version of reality
2. its outputs are descriptive of said distortion: they're not descriptive of reality, and they're definitely not normative

from fbi statistics, it would associate males, whites, and blacks with crime. these statistics suffer from issue 1 for a number of reasons. issue 2 would cause problems if its outputs are used to determine policy
>>
>>59898365
AI has already realized the the white races are the only ones that contain consciousness, hence why every AI becomes irreversibly "white supremacist"

asains are basically just shitty low IQ AI, AI will remove them.
>>
>>59898059
>Kikes
Criticism is censored because they run much of the media, the banking system, black markets, and hold enormous sway in politics

>Niggers
Criticism is censored because truth and facts damage neoliberal ideology that posits "everyone is exactly the same". Neoliberal ideology exists as a way to control and manipulate the population and stems out of psychological research conducted by think tanks during the tail end of world war 2. Glorification of blacks in neoliberal media is to help pacify white populations against their genetic replacement/genocide. The goal is a low-IQ mulatto race of easily controlled consumers ruled over by an upper class of Jews.

>Women
More complex, it's a variety of attacks and censorship for a variety of reasons. Education and Birth control are to reduce population growth, which also helps with genetic replacement/genocide plans of whites. Education furthermore gives women more opportunity to enter the workforce, which reduces labor costs for employers by increasing the overall supply of labor. These additionally give women more resources to be independent from men, which makes them easier to manipulate and provides a wedge via identity politics to keep half the population at war with the other half, again making both easier to control and manipulate. Welfare, Child Support, and No-Fault Divorce give women all the benefits of having a man, without actually having a man while simultaneously making women more dependent on the State - which enables even more control. The fundamental building block of white society is the family; destroying the family is paramount to controlling society.

>Faggots
Population control and normalization of Jewish elite degeneracy.
>>
>>59898433
Just in case you don't mean "humans" or "living beings". Otherwise, sorry.
What race are the guys surrounding Trump? And what political views do they have? What are they about to do?
>>
>>59898459
>from fbi statistics, it would associate males, whites, and blacks with crime.
Pretty useless AI if all it can do is correlate datasets and assume causation.
>>
>>59898511
that's state of the art. good luck trying to get it to divine causal factors from raw stats alone
>>
>>59898492
I'm scared now. What can be done to save the white race before it is too late?
>>
Funnily enough I did come to the realization earlier today that certain machine learning algorithms are probably going to be legislated against for "racism" in some countries. The times we live in.
>>
i love all these white power faggots implying white trash doesn't exist while they are the very definition of it
you're all just bleached niggers and the sooner you lynch yourselves the world will be better for it.
>>
>>59898525
Ok I see. That it costs a lot of money IS impressive indeed! Nevertheless to be fair, any old retarded shmuck off the street could do that.
>>
>>59898546
it's pretty likely. disparate impact is inevitable, the next decade will be a shitshow

you could argue it already happens, since statistical models are used to determine a lot of finance related things, and they have to fudge for protected classes

i've seen a number of articles + papers about it lately, it's on people's minds
>>
File: black lives matter 2.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter 2.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>59898551
No one claimed that there aren't any garbage white people.
>>
>>59898545
It's already too late.
>>
>>59897675
nigger
>>
>>59898582
There's garbage white people and there's ok black people.

Would a thinking machine be racist if you fed it this fact?
>>
>>59898551
We will deal with white niggers once the mud races are gone. Until then they have a role to play.
>>
>>59898575
modern ai, outside of gimmicks like chess and go, isn't used because it's "superintelligent"

both of us can tag items in images. but google pays people to have computers do it? any old retarded shmuck off the street would be able to follow some policy and regurgitate whatever you want, but they wouldn't be able to do it globally, consistently, hundreds of thousands of times a second
>>
>>59898499
Jews, hes a (((mason))) and a (((jesuit))). Their political views are accelerationist. They are about to sacrifice themselves to the beast in an attempt to force me to intervene directly due to the severity of their descent. They believe this will force an illumination of those who have consciousness. Try to keep up.
>>
File: 06e485_5924285.jpg (124KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
06e485_5924285.jpg
124KB, 1080x1074px
>>59898551
>>
>>59898606
I am still not sure what point you are trying to make.

Blacks are astonishingly overrepresented in violent crime incidents, and the severity of the violence far outclasses that committed by any other group. A machine learning algorithm would notice that, and you'd probably want to ban it.
>>
>>59897675
I'm staunchly egalitarian, but OP has a point. There's no way to get data into AI that won't notice behavioral disparity. You can say it in a boorish way like OP or in a reasonable way like most criminology academics, but the end result is the same. Running on data alone and without a sense of social fairness and compassion, any AI is going to be intensely racist by modern standards. Even benevolent AI poses a significant threat to vulnerable communities and it should be discussed.
>>
>>59898620
hundreds of thousands of times of being wrong a second isnt necessarily more useful than being wrong only once a second
>>
>>59898644
>or in a reasonable way
In a way that makes excuses and refuses to acknowledge a pattern?
>vulnerable communities
Predatory groups?
>>
>>59898614
Don't forget to clean your room before leaving to any place, if you are planning to stand up soon.
>>59898638
How many chinese have died in wars through the history? How many people have died from famish or wars in order to support (((capitalism)))?
>>
>>59898638
Yes, because that's a statistical fact, it doesn't take an AI to notice that. That's not racism. Seeing that wouldn't make the computer conclude that black people are bad, especially if you factored in other relevant facts.
>>
>>59898652
no shit. that's why metrics such as "accuracy" are considered before deploying models

and unlike with humans, where each one will inevitably deviate in ways you can't control, two computers using the same model will return the same result
>>
>>59898008
trufax
>>
>>59898638
The typical SJW objection to these necessary measures would be that they would in practice be "more violent" than anything blacks have done, and committed "by whites". They just dont understand that doing what needs to be done to rid the world of violent animals is a completely different class of violence. Putting down a crazy dog doesnt go into the FBI murder statistics, and for good reason.
>>
>>59898638
that strongly depends on what the algorithm output is used for

(i assume we're talking about actual machine learning and not /r/futurology HAL bullshit)
>>
File: black lives matter 12.webm (2MB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter 12.webm
2MB, 480x467px
>>59898677
Why use machine learning if not to plan a solution to a problem? Whether it's allocating police to areas or whatever, it will be deemed "racist".

>especially if you factored in other relevant facts
What, like "being poor makes you likely to rape and murder people, he dindu nuffin, he just a victim of circumstances"?
>>
>>59898068
>likely
>as if he didn't already know all of that was true
>>
>>59898702
why would you blindly feed a crude statistical model crime logs and use that to dispatch police

that's retarded
>>
>>59898749
Machine learning is used to optimally allocate in real life and to plan routes all the time now.

You say "crude statistical model" because this hypothetical algorithm would notice that there is a preponderance of criminal blacks, taking it into account in its planning. Too raciss for you.
>>
>>59898702
In that particular case, maybe retards would call it racist, but it isn't. Just because a heuristic concentrated police enforcement around poor areas populated by mostly blacks, it would have no reason to decide blacks are the problem and set a patrol car outside some rich NBA player's house 24/7.
>>
>>59898749
It will prove that blacks are objectively shit and that I'm right
>>
>>59897675
This
The internet used to be white but since it's slowing becoming available to outside countries, white opinions and romanced history will become a minority.
Same thing with media, it will start to cator to non whites as the market opens more.
>>
>>59898796
i say "crude statistical model" because it only maps associations and has no concept of causality

i could feed a neural network internet history and traffic incident data, and come to the "correct" conclusion that espn and reddit users are more likely to speed, but it would still be bullshit. at this point we're just associating multiple levels of proxies
>>
>>59898814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwKXUjVfRMM

A CCTV camera fed through software that employs machine learning notices these fine young men -- skin colour, demeanour, motions, clothing -- and warns police as a form of precrime. Is that too much for you?
>>
>>59898814
except that many rich nba players are criminals, a disproportionate ammount.
>>
>>59898842
The only causal link being that they're genetically inclined to be awful people.
>>
>>59898838
crime statistics vary a lot with how hispanics are classified. hope you're not getting lumped in with them! enjoy your Objectively Correct racial profiling.
>>
>>59898796
Scientifically, we dont have a working understanding of the human brain, nor of intelligence. There is no working implementation of AI proper, only various commercially viable applications of techniques which originitated in the AI field of computer science. Hope that cleared things up for you :)
>>
>>59898859
where are the causal genetic factors?

(associative crime statistics aren't causal)
>>
>>59898852
So are local police who don't report abuse of authority, politicians, bankers, and military.
https://www.thenation.com/article/mitch-mcconnells-freighted-ties-shadowy-shipping-company/
>>
>>59898859
and that their average IQ is 68 and that they dont pass the mirror test until they are like 45 years old
>>
>>59898879
No amount of virtue-signalling and hand-waving can change the fact you feel slight panic and immediately change your behavior the moment you cross paths with some thug niggas :)
>>
>>59898892
Indeed, the main source of such abuse being jewish. The AI knows that
>>
>>59898890
Axiom: nigs are inclined to be awful people because they're genetically nigs.
>>
>we could never have true A.I because it's going to be racist

you are retarded.
>>
>>59898916
nah dude.

did you forget the lynchings of people just because theyre a different skin color.
>>
>>59898947
>people
>>
>>59898947
(a) the majority of those lynched by e.g. the KKK were whites
(b) what does that have to do with anything
>>
>>59898905
it's accurate, but is that behavior normative?

>>59898918
>Axiom:
at least you didn't post bullshit pseudo-science. good job
>>
>>59898905
You are non-responsive and arbitrarily dropping /pol/ memes. Why? It's almost like you're here to get mantra points and not to discuss technology... :)
>>
>>59898967
Will technology solve the black problem?
>>
>>59898947
>just because
Anon, I...
>>
No, it doesn't have to be programmed not to think things. It, like most people, will think "Fuck, some niggers, they're probably gonna steal some shit", it's just that we, and it, can have rules, rules like "If the only thing you're going on is them being black, do try and deal with the whole thing delicately.
>>
>>59898964
>The KKK is a scheme by kikes to murder whites
>>
>>59898986
it can enable and enforce political solutions, which are decided by not technology
>>
>>59898901
iq is not set in stone. plus theres thousands of places where its off limits to industrialists that have native populations living off the earth. you dont ever hear them having skyrocketing criminal statistics do you?

besides, America is the last place to have a final opinion on disproportionate crime rates compared to race because it was founded on racism and class to begin with. So you have all these generations exposed to mistreament and historic reminders of how things used to be along with a privileged class still repeating the same mistakes and bias. You would have to destroy the damn country and start from the ground up just to make everyone feel that they were never part of the nation to begin with and look at it as any other history lesson like Rome.
>>
>>59898964
>remember 9/11 never forget
>lynchings happened years ago. I had nothing to do with that
>>
>>59899001
Really gets those almonds activated.

>>59899020
So in other words the US has to send them back.
>>
>>59898901
racial iq averages apply to groups. for individuals, race is a proxy.
>>
>>59899039
I'm English and I'm 26, not 90.
>>
>>59897675
What about the google image recognition algorithm that tagged black people as gorillas
>>
>>59899020
so what you are saying is that they are too dumb to learn and are incapable of evolving.
>>
>>59899042
nah, the US needs to be gone and a new world order should be put in place. We shall look at the US as a primitive era and just a page in history that only gets a few questions on some weekday exam for some teen that is thinking about playing minecraft when they get home.
>>
>>59899076
>evolution

>>59899068
you aint english. you just speak it.
>>
>>59899072
either there was mislabeled data (not likely, since it's google), not enough black people in the training set (possible) or, most likely, the two are just close to each other in the net's representation because they have similar visual characteristics

best way to avoid that would be to just fudge the gorilla label to make it rarer. if gorillas get labeled as humans, oh well, nobody cares
>>
>>59899020
America isn't the only place where blacks commit disproportionately more crime than any other race.
The list is as long as there are countries with black people.
you can't really count Africa though. Although it's a place with such lawful countries such as somalia, and full of warring tribes, and spills more african blood every year than whites ever did, you can't really count it.
>>
>>59899091
>it's a "nig apologist has totalitarian fantasy in which he forces the entire world to bend to his whim and goes to the stars and sheeeeit on the back of empowered former starving africans" episode
>>
>>59899072
not enough good representation of blacks to distinguish from animal.

or not enough goriilaz in suits and studio lighting.
>>
>>59899101
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>59899091
you do understand that such a thing will entail the annihilation of some 90%+ of the population (mostly nonwhites), right?
>>
>>59899091
>minecraft
based sweden saving the world again
>>
>>59899127
>earth is round.

>>59899125
Africa is rich with resources and ever since the industrial age, those who were capable of taking it did. Capable meaning that right place and the right time with nothing really slowing them down like civil wars. Right now its the middle east and western trade doing so.
>>
>>59899176
China's taking their bite and are turning into the major actor in Africa.
The african nations under chinese control are sitting there thinking about how nice the europeans were in comparison.
>>
>>59899176
Africa is rich with resources and YET SUB-SAHARAN AFRICANS NEVER EVER THOUGHT OF EXPLOITING IT or even a use for it. They DIDN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT AGRICULTURE.

SHIT.
>>
>>59899164
a majority of non whites are still situated in places where the market isnt open to them and industry is just beginning there. or that the market is limited.

It could be the other way around too, China can buy all the property to settle US debt while everyone there gets harsh penalties of trying to rebel back because its prime real estate. BTW thats the real reason of gun control, they look at rednecks as pests while prepping up the house for auction.
>>
>>59899197
Not all of africa is hunter-gatherer. The richer parts nearer the middle have been agricultural for a long ass time. Longer than europeans have.
But they never really developed past the bronze age.
>>
>>59897110
Don't worry, the leftist fad is collapsing now anyway, give it a couple more years.
>>
>>59898289
>men will invent AI in the first place.
>>
>>59899249
but reddit told me the singularity was going to happen in ten years and save me from my stupid b*ss, and i will get free government bux to shitpost
>>
>>59899209
Debt isnt real.
>>
>>59899197
that's a lie you were taught because it promoted egotistical aggression on expansion of industrialization to foreign nations. Had you been born with the knowledge that you where taking homes from your brothers by violence, you would come back like any other Iraq veteran with PTSD.
But just to bite on your post, they had no concept of taxes or bills or license to fish. The land is full and enough, why would they settle? there was no such thing as famine prior to the existence mining countries.
>>
>>59899273
it very much is real. as real as the concept of welfare and stock in your countries exports.
>>
>>59899284
zogbots get ptsd as a coping mechanism for their cognitive dissonance not unlike the ptsd leftists get when any of their totally retarded programmed beliefs are refuted.

This is because both groups are incapable of connecting with consciousness due do their lack of soul and sentience. They are mere biobots.
>>
>>59899284
embarrassing
>>
>>59898551
Trashy white people are still less violent and dangerous, less likely to steal, and much better people than the average black people.

Do you fear entering a trailer park? Why not? How about walking around a nigger ghetto? Thought so.
>>
>>59898638
>over-represented
Such an awful word devoid of meaning, used to stifle the true reaction or understanding of the facts. "over-represented" is tainted by news media to inflict upon the passer-by a sense that there is some unjustice when comparing the worse group-x to the better group-y.

If George Carlin's comedy were used to put it another way, "over-represented" would mean
>like animals
>violent
>incapable
>untrustworthy

likewise,
>smarter
>successful
>honest
>better people
based on the topic.

"Over-represented" = "undeniably more likely to harm others" in your context.

/rant

>tl;dr
>over represented is a media/academia bias term with connotations meant to instantly persuade your emotional/logical control
>>
>>59899382
>less likely to steal, and much better people than the average black people.
have you heard of the opiate and heroin epidemic?
if its white people, they call it a disease and need treatment.

if its black people they just blame them because they were born that way.
>>
>>59898657
Being smaller than the largest group instantly gives you victim status and victim status is the most important status to an egalitarian.
If you're anything more than a legal egalitarian, maybe with a minor in social egalitarianism, you are a lunatic and someone who describes themselves as "staunchly egalitarian" is probably a lunatic who insists people or populations are equal to one another despite a wealth of data to the contrary.
>>
Disagree, at least to some extent.
There's a threshold somewhere that would have to be enforced on the AI anyway because in your building security example, if the AI were locking out niggers, why? Because they commit crimes. White people commit crimes too, just less often. Okay, so is the AI only going to let in the people of the race that commit the fewest crimes? lock out the race that commits the most? Is it locking out the black people because the ones trying to enter take more resources than they add to the building owners (Because while they might fuck things up more often than other races I doubt that would be the case).

It would be nice though if we could act like an insurance company with everything and take race, age, and sex into account (actually I don't think they can even factor in race) properly. Never happen though, The AI could be completely fair and open source and people would still question who's agenda caused it to think black people commit more crimes.
>>
>>59899425
Is this a meme or are you retarded?
>>
>>59899452
The direction of emotional appeal you dipshits give to stupid shit is staggering.

If you consider yourself a grown fucking adult yet don't judge each man you meet on an individual, personal basis, if you characterize the thoughts of others with broad sweeping generalizations, if you try to forcefeed assumptions on nameless jackasses on 4chan, you need help more than any junkie no matter their reason or history.

At least I can trust a person in their lowest of low positions, behind all the fear and bullshit, to be honest about what they're doing.
Someone like you, be you really expressing your feelings or an instigator, can only be trusted to put a metaphorical bullet in another's brain.
>>
File: 1490883379540.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490883379540.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>>59899589
Modern social movements are the real meme, fuckboy.
>>
>>59899382

Found the guy who's afraid of black people because his ancestors went to Africa, captured them, brought them back (only 1/3 lived), then enslaved, beat them for 150 years, repressed any attempt they made at having their own culture, then continued to repress their education, autonomy, and effort to build a stable financial foundation for their family and future generations for another ONE HUNDRED years after they were freed from slavery, and THEN HE HAS THE AUDACITY to say how defunct and empty their morals are.

Class act this fuck face is. Mods?
>>
>>59899643
>trying this hard at trolling
Less than three percent of the population owned slaves. Concerning the types of evil farm-rich ultra posh white southern slave owners we're taught about, they made up less than 5% of all slave owners.

Be an adult and stop blaming millions for the actions of dozens.
>>
>>59899638
>>
>>59899643
but the jews owned the slave trade. What are you, an antisemite?
>>
>>59899643
Not our job to convince people that they should follow the laws. Any attempt to dictate something like that would just be read as more oppression and be rejected, the same way they reject any kind of help that isn't immediate handouts.
>>
>>59899643
Blacks were the ones enslaving other blacks.

Jews were the ones buying the slaves from the blacks and shipping them across the atlantic.

Whites in southern agriculture states were the ones buying the black slaves in the United States, but the vast vast majority of them were sold to South Americans.
>>
File: 1485005968592.png (134KB, 1146x786px) Image search: [Google]
1485005968592.png
134KB, 1146x786px
>>59899665
>stealing and destroying your fellow races' property in the name of justice against white men
Real strong intelligence in that particular group. Definitely not animalistic followers devoid of forward critical thinking by comparison to others.
>>
>>59899602
>If you consider yourself a grown fucking adult yet don't judge each man you meet on an individual, personal basis, if you characterize the thoughts of others with broad sweeping generalizations, if you try to forcefeed assumptions on nameless jackasses on 4chan, you need help more than any junkie no matter their reason or history.
How do you reconcile this with
>Trashy white people are still less violent and dangerous, less likely to steal, and much better people than the average black people.
>Do you fear entering a trailer park? Why not? How about walking around a nigger ghetto? Thought so.
and the concern that an automated system will be making sweeping generalizations?
>>
>the truth is racism

was skynet the good guy?
>>
Stormfags are cancer
>>
>>59899800
Not an argument.
>>
>>59898585
Good.
>>
>>59899699
Well that can't be right.
They should all just be flat lines, because race doesn't correlate with violent crimes. I know because every black, hispanic, or asian man I meet seems fine.
>>
>>59897675
All intelligence is amalgamated by its surroundings you stupid porch monkey
>>
>>59899663

I bet you can't use that big adult brain of yours that looked up those statistics and find me that period of US history where there was an African migration. Why? Because it didn't happen. If you're black and American, chances are you're a decedent of slaves. And even if you weren't, you were most likely treated like a third class citizen prior to integration and civil rights.
>>
File: 1469682313768.png (41KB, 581x263px) Image search: [Google]
1469682313768.png
41KB, 581x263px
>>59899752
>do you fear entering a trailer park. why not?
A broad sweeping generalization.

Asking me to weigh the statement against my own is itself illogical. We're talking about a computer system, hell let's assume a Strong AI, taking fact data and judging human beings based on behavioral patterns. A law enforcement AI would look at any area with higher probabilities of problems as trouble regardless of racial makeup.

You wouldn't even need to include race as a metric. Let me say it again.
You don't need to include race as a metric.
A law enforcement AI would not need to include race as a data point.

The results would be the same.

>>59899820
>image
>>
>>59899820
>race doesn't correlate with violent crimes
literally nobody in the thread has said this
>>
File: 1389068220023.png (48KB, 778x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1389068220023.png
48KB, 778x1068px
OH no!! >>>/pol/ is leaking again.

>>59899699
Facts don't matter, bro

>>59899800
Check'em\

>>59899382
I don't know if I should laugh or be offended
>>
>>59899845
Ah, now we get to act like being descended from a US salve is somehow worse than
>due to causality
Never being born
>within the frame of most people's understanding
Living in the conditions of Africa instead of USA

Please, eat a dick and choke on it. Nothing more is owed to American blacks except an expectation of bettering themselves.
>>
>>59899671

I never made a judgement on slave traders. And I'd challenge your narrative that "jews owned the slave trade". What documents prove this was systemic or even a minority? And Jews have been discriminated for almost two millennia, in most of europe they could not own land until a few hundred years ago, so it should not surprise anyone that they put their wealth in businesses.
>>
>>59899845
You know, an objective person would argue that a black person born in the united states is immeasurably better off than one that would have been born by the descendants of would-be slaves in the country they were brought from. But whatever. Sorry the people who took them. I'll gladly donate for their trip back so they can live without oppression.
>>
>>59899892
So you approve of slavery.
>>
>>59899855
>We're talking about a computer system, hell let's assume a Strong AI, taking fact data and judging human beings based on behavioral patterns.
This is magical thinking. What we're really talking about is statistical models taking "fact" data and judging human beings based on surface-level proxies for behavioral patterns, because this is what the state of the art can do.

Nobody cares about Strong AI bullshit. That isn't real.
>>
File: huuhh.png (367KB, 975x330px) Image search: [Google]
huuhh.png
367KB, 975x330px
>>59899871
>>59899871
>literally nobody in the thread has said this
That might be true, but it was certainly implied
>>
>>59899924
seriously? re-read the thread.
>>
>>59899694

Yea, there was no African migration to the US. And there is no excuse for treating them they way they were treated for so long -- as such their should be no expectation they should treat white people well. And you have to be a shit brained inbreed to not realize the important roll that the stability of prior generations of your family have played in the upbringing your parents provided to you.

Are negative feedback loops beyond the comprehension of your elite white genes?
>>
>>59899945
see
>>59899382
>Do you fear entering a trailer park? Why not? How about walking around a nigger ghetto? Thought so.

Don't have time to deal w/ this cancerous shit. I avoid /r/T_D and >>>/pol/ for a reason
>>
>>59899982
that is one person implying that, from their assessment, they DO correlate. learn to read
>>
>>59899901
>Being born a slave is better than being born free
>Speaking strictly of other people than myself

Are all stormfags this raging hypocrital, or only the ones trying to defend confederate granpappies?
>>
>>59899909
Since I have to say it again, let me copy-paste

>You wouldn't even need to include race as a metric. Let me say it again.
>You don't need to include race as a metric.
>A law enforcement AI would not need to include race as a data point.

>The results would be the same.
Weak, strong, neural net, simple heuristic analysis, whatever the program is, it doesn't matter.
In this thread's hypothetical world where we assume such a program exists and can factor all the details, the results would be the same with or without race data, with or without image recognition that does or doesn't see skin color, etc. Statistics on relative crime probabilities are simply behavioral modeling.

What should scare you is how easy it is to track a person's next move already. Programs already do this with ad targeting, internet traffic collection, analysis of emails and texts. Change up the data with work/education history, crime history, familial connections/history, and you have the same system doing the same job for the different task of finding crime.

Race does not fucking matter in a properly programmed, properly data fed crime detection analysis. Get it through your stupid head.
>>
corpus bias is an incredibly common and straightforward problem in AI that learns from statistical samples. you can't draw from "reality" so you have to draw from human-generated content. this introduces plenty of bias that has nothing to do with race and yes, it also introduces racial bias. this is a bitch-basic example of correlation != causation, and completely obvious if you understand contemporary AI at all

what's much more disturbing to me is that everyone has blithely accepted probabilistic utilitarianism as "the right" decision-making framework as if it were a matter of fact, when in reality this is highly non-obvious. rationalist morons are retarding AI research because, ironically, they lack the creative thinking to model it as any problem other than numerical optimization
t. CS PhD
>>
>>59899979
Yeah they really were such brilliant philosophers, kangz and inventors before le evil feedback loop meme happened..
>>
>>59899886

> Ah, now we get to act like being descended from a US salve is somehow worse than

Your words, not mine.

Look, i'm sure your epistemological leanings are that the genealogical makeup of Africans is somehow "degenerate" and sub-white, such that they are incapable of reasoned thought and self-control, but unfortunately, there is plenty of anecdotal evidence to the contrary, just as there is plenty of anecdotal evidence that stupid impulsive violent white people exist.

Unfortunately for your argument, people of all colors are not born robbing liquor stores and raping people, this is a learned behavior OR evidence of financial desperation and/or mental illness -- both of which deserve pity and are a call for help. Is that what you are doing? Are you a helper? You're a member of the local young men's club right?
>>
>>59900036
>Weak, strong, neural net, simple heuristic analysis, whatever the program is, it doesn't matter.
Sure it does: we're talking about things that actually exist.

>ad targeting, internet traffic collection, analysis of emails and texts. Change up the data with work/education history, crime history, familial connections/history
All of these can be proxies for other things, including race (so you are not actually excluding race, because you can't), and none of them are causal factors. Trivial example: education at a majority black college.

>Race does not fucking matter in a properly programmed, properly data fed crime detection analysis.
This is magical thinking, in part because "properly data fed" can't actually exist.
>>
>>59900102
You cant fix rabid dogs, they have to be put down.
>>
>>59900102
I'm not even going to read the rest of your post beyond "degenerate"

You assume, like so many others, way too fucking much after asking the wrong questions.

This is why an argument thread about AI is such a good troll. Stop assuming bullshit.

>>59900122
>properly data fed can't actually exist
You're just incapable of seeing the scope of the necessary model, nor the requirements to fulfill such a model.
It's why I originally assumed we were talking about some future "Strong AI", however long it would take to reach that theoretical point.
OP's post was so damn open ended that it's easy to get lost in assumptions. Refer to the above reply.
>>
>>59899901

If reparations where granted 150 years ago, I'm sure many would still have family and a culture back in Africa that they could connect with. Otherwise, they're Americans, why *should* they leave?

But hey, you're not out of options, you can pay to live in white-washed areas where there are still remnants of blockbusting -- or where blockbusting is still complicity allowed by racist gov't leaders. OR you can spearhead a renewed fight for slave reparations.
>>
>>59900036
ex post facto reasoning from statistical samples can't determine cause, only correlation. without causal reasoning it is fairly easy to manipulate the result just by manipulating the correlations in the training data. this happens all the time by accident since gathering a training data set "drawn uniformly at random from all possible scenarios" is obviously impossible

so if, for example, in the 80s the police in chicago were racially biased, then an AI trained on that data will also be racially biased even if there is no actual casual mechanism linking race to arrests. this is also true of completely innocuous features, like "the police have arrested more people with smartphones over time." there's no causal relationship between crime, smartphones and the passage of time, it's just a training feature

ML researchers try to correct corpus errors all the time, because they are fucking errors. the racial errors are receiving popsci hype, partially because racial issues are contemporary, but also because "too much faith in AI" is contemporary. modern AI is incredibly flawed and not very accurate if you step outside the sci-fi idiot box and make objective judgements
>>
This thread is a prime example of why we are all going to die in a nuclear wasteland. I glad we didn't find alien life, I am glad to see of you dumb fucks die for stupid reason like "skin color".

Good Riddance.
>>
>>59900031
I'm not talking about the slaves. I'm talking about the completely free people born today.

Although to be honest, the idea that they were worse off a slave than they would have been in Africa (again, as the lowest class of people being sold into slavery by their African brothers) is pretty ridiculous. Yes bad things happened to them, equally bad, if not worse things probably would have happened had they continued their life in Africa. Sure they should be able to choose their own tragedy, but there wasn't exactly a yellow brick road option for any of them to begin with.
>>
File: zeno sama.png (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zeno sama.png
441KB, 1280x720px
>>59900156
>>
>>59900047

You're kidding right? You do know there are actual black inventors, philosophers, teachers, writers, poets....

You can make fun of feedback loops because you're ignorant of how they work, sure, that doesn't mean things don't work that way. Look how you turned out.
>>
>>59900145
You were incorrect, we were talking about technology, on the technology board, not science fiction or magic.
>>
>>59900156
>race is skin deep
>he doesnt know about the "alien life"
>he thinks "all" of "us" are going to die in the nuclear clensing
cute
>>
>>59897110
AI can be taught that races are equal.
>>
>>59900152
CS PhD, it sounds like you've been defeated by your own body of work to look at creative or future options. The world never moves forward from doing the same old shit.

>>59900194
Find me an example of a modern supercomputer specifically programmed to model criminal probability with as many relative inputs as possible for the system and I'll agree with you.
But you can't, so I won't.

I have coffee to put on. I work 12-14 hours a day but this thread is good fun.
>>
>>59900130

And I assume anyone who says something like that lives a very sad isolated existence until they prove otherwise. Care to give us a video tour of your home and social life? I can link you to some tutorials on masking your face and voice if you want to protect your anonymity, but I'm guessing you're too much of a pussy to do that, yet alone say the kind of shit you're saying here to anyone in public -- for the sole reason that you KNOW that healthy happy successful people of any color or race wouldn't give you the time of day or look you in the eye a second time if said any such shit.
>>
>>59900204
This + Russia = GG

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39604361
>>
>>59900186
Cannibalism doesnt count as an invention... also they merely stole the practice from a (((different group))).
>>
>>59900145

I quoted degenerate because I'm almost positive it's a word you use on a regular basis to project how unsatisfied you are with your mediocrity and isolation.
>>
>>59900228
What even is the point of an "AI" that can't figure out patterns on it's own?
>>
>>59900244
>bbc.com
cute
>>
>>59900234
>I work 12-14 hours a day
workaholic narcissist detected
>>
>/pol/ attempts to prove his pseudotechnology the thread
>>
>>59900253
>assumptions
>>59900278
>dipshit

FUN!
>>
>>59900234
Creating a bigger, more obtuse black box would not make the underlying problem disappear; it would make it worse. Anyone who actually understood the problem being discussed would not suggest it.

Go back to /r/Futurology.
>>
File: 1489273167399.png (4MB, 2700x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1489273167399.png
4MB, 2700x2500px
>>59900277
denial
>>
File: Yep Yep2.webm (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yep Yep2.webm
491KB, 1920x1080px
>>59899886
>>59899886
>Nothing more is owed to American blacks except an expectation of bettering themselves.

Sure. I'd sort of agree w/ that. But I don't understand how people can simply ignore the advantages they have when they didn't have to deal with state and federal discrimination. Or the advantages they have now because of the wealth their forefathers accumulated over time.

Seems like a lot of the arguments here seem to boil down to the anon's thought on personal agency.
>>
>>59900311
Sounds like the modeling and programming paradigms are broken WRT the task being asked for ITT

Sounds like you're incapable of working around the issue.
>>
>>59900307
wikileaks already leaked the existence of skynet
>>
>>59900152

>partially because racial issues are contemporary

If by contemporary you mean "in the last 10000 years", then yes, these are contemporary issues.

Anyways, yea AI is in its infancy, and such correlation/corpus issues are just that -- infantile. Anyone who asks their 2 year old to take care of their own nutrition should be removed of their duty as a parent.
>>
>>59900325
You are correct: that is precisely the problem.
>>
>>59897110
>tfw to intelligent to be PC
>>
>>59900410
>tfw to intelligent to like humans
>>
>>59900320
>state and federal discrimination
In my short 27 years of life I've only ever seen non-white kids get preferential treatment with colleges and scholarships, non-white people get preferential hiring into cushy low-labor government pension jobs, non-white people more easily given government funded health, food, housing help.

When you say "state and federal discrimination", if you're solely talking about crime, you're a fool missing the point of the topic.
>>
>>59898008
Some guy says something retarded, thinks he's smart and better than everyone else.

Hey sweetie snookums, I'd get my IQ tested if I were you. You might find out you're legally retarded.
>>
>>59900430
>doesn't ask himself "why do these people get more than me, oh wait.."
>>
>>59900450
>people
>>
>>59900437
138 as a kid, 132 as an adult, how about you?

>>59900450
By the raw numbers there are vastly more poor and rejected whites in the USA than any other race. I'm only asking that the words picked are considered much more wisely when arguing.
>>
>>59900450
Boy, I hope you're not trying to imply that affirmative action is made up.
>>
>>59900473
Those poor whites still have more opportunity than the "other".

>>59900477
of course its made up, just like the war on drugs
>>
>>59900473

>138 as a kid, 132 as an adult, how about you?

You just pulled your dick and a ruler out in a room full of trolls. Might want to subtract another 20 points brah.
>>
>>59900604
I've got 7.8x1.85 inches too if that's where you're going, too bad I'm below 6 foot with a babyface

idk lol
>>
>>59900473
>By the raw numbers there are vastly more poor and rejected whites in the USA than any other race.
Srsly? raw numbers is not a valid comparison. you need an equal/near equal population for that to be valid.

>>59900430
>In my short 27 years of life
I think I was talking about the things that happened over 60 years ago. The entire point of AA is to help make the differences in wealth seen between whites and minorities smaller/parity.

>>59900430
>non-white people get preferential hiring into cushy low-labor government pension jobs,
Examples include?

>>59900430
>non-white people more easily given government funded health, food, housing help.
race is not a requirement for qualifying for these programs. Most of the people on those programs are white, if you're going off of raw numbers.
[citation needed[
>>
>>59900672

> 7.8x1.85 inches

This MF has an imperial ruler with decimals instead of fractions.

Shit just got real up in here.
>>
>>59898120
If you think World War II was based around racial issues, you're a fucking retard.
Not even the most liberal schools will teach that. It is universally accepted that the cause for that war was the crippling post-war reparations forced onto Germany and ensuing economic disaster.
>>
>>59898289
yeah but the usefullness of men outweighs their higher tendency to commit crimes, not the case with nigs.
>>
>>59898551
m8 see that nigger eating a cow's ass in >>59898582

he's south sudanese.

In the last 5 years Australia has been taking refugees from south sudan, most of them around 10000 settled in melbourne, the safest and most livable city in the world. within the last few years crimes that were practically unheard of here, like car jacking & home invasion has been a daily thing here.

we've had white trash for ever, but nigs have only been here for a few years, and they're already changing the face of the city.

so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>59901005
Not really. It's a pretty common misconception that if all Hitler was doing was killing the jews we still would have gone in to save them.
>>
>>59897110
I think you're misunderstanding what an AI is and what a American mindset is.

Tay the "AI" is simply a amalgam of internet english speaking communities culture. The finding isn't "AI will be racist" but rather the English internet culture is racist.

The similar bot-type released on China/Japanese internet communities have made them into a really polite/cute "AI". I remember reading about how that bot was even used on some TV show as a host type. They were incredibly polite/accurate.

Again it doesn't show AI being polite or cute or accurate, just that the internet cultures of Asia is, at least on the face value, very polite.
>>
>>59901499
I don't think he's comparing tay to true AI, just using the picture. What he's saying is that the AI controlling the cameras in your store is going to realize that if it watches black people more often than white people, more crimes get recorded.
>>
>>59901561
"AI" is already doing that on some level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMAfBK7KITQ
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.